View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Avatar Skill-tree - Bowery

Ah well, too much work the last days, so I couldnt write something the last few days.

Part II

Bowery

Thats the tree Im currently playing with. I love it! For my playstyle its a lot better than melee.

Bowery is all about your general playing as bow hero... No, wait, a bow hero get smashed in 3 volleys from my general!
    Lets get some facts. The range is 200, the accuracy 95 and the reloadskill 80. You can get armor piercing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Avatar skill-tree -- Leadership

Im actual not able to upload pics here at the org, I hope it can be sorted soon, since pics would add a lot to all the text im writing.

My next 3 posts here will be about the avatar skill tree. We can say that there are 3 main-trees and one side tree (physical)

The 4 trees are:

1. Leadership
    2. Bow Mastery
    3. Physical
    4. Melee Combat

The 3 main trees are all good. I see people playing online with all 3 trees. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wood-camping and the defensive play style

Yesterday I had a 2v2 going with Masked vs another known CLan (no names get called),
    sadly I didnt recorded or saved the game, which took 36 mins and did end as one of them dropped from the game, as they lost their last archer sitting in the woods.

Its common right now, as I mentioned already in another tread, to use woods to camp. While Hills give you very low advance, woods give you huge advance! In the first days I had also the feeling that a defensive position is a hill, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. S2 onlinegaming

Apart from the work on the MP-guides, which kept easy for now, I try to work on this blog and get some deeper info in.

Right now I played a lot MM, mostly 2v2 with Magyarkhan and Masked. Im interested in the game and the new MM-feature, I dont play MM to get the hardest challenge on earth, i play it to see how its working and also want to see the trends people choose.

Its interesting how quick people figure out things and how the game evolve.

Right now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Shogun 2

I (along with a friend, God Emperor), just got Shogun 2, and it is a blastto play! We've encountered a few issues about multiplayer (the game tends to desynchronize rather often, when a computer faction takes a different move on each of the players' screens), but the general impression is overwhelming!

Now, I've always enjoyed writing (in English, particularly!), so I thought, why not try my hand at describing the events of my first singleplayer campaign as the Chosokabe? So that's what I'm doing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO