View RSS Feed

Cute Wolf

Diary Of A Newbie Moddet Team, The Nusantara TW, 2 Peb 2010

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Well well.... this day, after spent a day at univ, I going home and start opening my excel sheet again. Adding some entries, as well as giving better description to some units.... Sonic is still at his vacation trip, and today, no update for our threads at the Org... well, sonic only contacts me occasionally at facebook, and we talk something else other than the mod...

On a brighter side, after bored with excels, I open my photoshop, and give three more province at my map :D... yeah, total we have 14 province without CTD now.... too much sea = must doing province addition very carefully, if not, the landmass ratio bug will take their toll.... but the sumatran islands are allready ridiculously fat now... maybe I can enlarge the java island a bit....

Submit "Diary Of A Newbie Moddet Team, The Nusantara TW, 2 Peb 2010" to Digg Submit "Diary Of A Newbie Moddet Team, The Nusantara TW, 2 Peb 2010" to del.icio.us Submit "Diary Of A Newbie Moddet Team, The Nusantara TW, 2 Peb 2010" to StumbleUpon Submit "Diary Of A Newbie Moddet Team, The Nusantara TW, 2 Peb 2010" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just create a new forum for better managing our mod (but currently we made this forum as a "really drunken" forum....)

http://nu3tara.forumotion.net

Don't get me wrong... as soon as sonic back to bandung and start compiling our progress, we'll create a special sections for our mod there :) If you are interested, just join... the membership is not only for game purpose, but on wider... *cough* funnier purpose :)
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO