1. The Cleverbott II: You can't use the Cleverbot to help you in mafia games

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    User: Hey.

Cleverbot: Hey what?

User: Hey baby.

Cleverbot: How you doin.

User: Nice one - I'm going great. You?

Cleverbot: I'm going to bed soon.

User: Oh okay. Can we talk about movies?

Cleverbot: Why would you like to talk about butterflies?

User: Actually I'd like to talk about Star Wars.

Cleverbot: Okay, which star wars movie was your favorite?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Cleverbot I: My first conversation with the Cleverbot

Today, I spent half an hour chatting to an AI called the "Cleverbot", on www.cleverbot.com. It was one of the most human-like bots I've ever seen, even if it did make some odd jumps in discussions. And an interesting thing about the Cleverbot is that it learns from all conversations, which means that it often tries to persuade you to believe that you're the bot, since it's been told so itself so often (that's my theory at least).

The last lines of my conversation with cleverbot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy April Fools day

Might be bit early for most of you folks. But its April Fools day over here.
    And it just had to be my day 1 of Uni

I can see it coming.
    I worked hard (?) for my spot in this decently good Uni.
    I took exams and interviews.
    I've got the letter saying I made it in the Uni.
    But....

"Welcome new students! Except you Beefy! You're actually not in this Uni. Sorry mate. Happy April Fools day."

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A story I whipped up

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with a web log... I suppose I might aswell put up something interesting.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Adventurer

We started, as all tales do, as a group of strangers gathered around a tavern table mumbling and drinking our lives away, not suspecting the fable that would begin. It started as an idle comment, a small moan cursing the man who caused us grief, then another and another until every man there realised they were not alone in the world. Fuelled by drunken
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. RTW Favourites: Elite Ranged Units

As I wrote about in the last article on here (about RTW's Wardogs units), I have some curious (and sometimes practical) pet peeves when it comes to playing Rome: Total War. Most of them has to do with humiliating the enemy on the battlefield - which can translate to "take as few casualties as possible while inflicting as many as possible (in the most condescending manner)".

Therefore, along with the Wardogs, I do of course have a liking for ranged units. And especially so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO