View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Convicts - Large Mafia Game Announced!

I have prepared a large mafia game call 'Convicts', whilst I'm not revealing exactly what it is about yet It has been added to the mafia queue. It isn't likely to be hosted for a few months given the large mafia waiting queue, but there nothing like good preparation. If you think you would like to play why not Sign up now to guarantee a slot in the game when I do host it. Furthermore, those who sign up in advance will get a PM telling them when the game starts! Just PM me if you want to play and ...

Updated 02-17-2010 at 04:11 by Thermal Mercury

Categories
    Mafia Games
  2. Games available right now- 31/1/10

Org

Noblesse Oblige By Beskar- Game based on a anime East Of Eden. Not a usual mafia, but it should be interesting.

Civ Fanatics
    Nights of the Werewolves XXXI By TheForestAuro- I'm still a rookie in Civ Fanatics and only played/playing in 2 games. But they say TheForestAuro is a good host. NotW is slightly different to mafia with extreme role playing and strength system, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Updated 02-14-2010 at 02:49 by Beefy187

Categories
    Game ideas
  3. Playing around with the blog

I'm liking this new function. I think I might use it to advertise mafia, sharing my game ideas and posting photos

Updated 02-14-2010 at 02:51 by Beefy187

Categories
    Small talk
  4. Andorra alternate history

I made an AH comic of Andorra for a game on CFC mimicking Flagland's style.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO