View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. peng peng tot - what 15 sec can do to your army!

I made a post about my army-setup in the Guide section.

If you look at it, you already see, which way I build my army. Im a spear lover and I relay on my strong guns.
    In higher fund games I also use 1 or 2 monk bows (my vet list include 4 monk bows, so I can field 2 in each 22k game, if needed).

Right now, I only play 2v2 and this give me the freedom of coming along with cheap archer as cannonfodder.

The Video you can watch here, shows Wolf_Swift ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. GAHzette

We are looking for writers for the .Org's newspaper [B]The GAHzette[/B]. If there is anything you can write about and would like to join our team please drop me a PM!

:bow:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Interactiove History game hosts needed!

[url]https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?79134-The-List-of-Current-interactives-and-ones-to-be-made[/url]

We need some active Interactive History game hosts. If you can help make a good game, check this thread out and see what you can do!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Veteran abilities & Clanupgrades

Most battles are played at 10, 14 or 22k. Without good veterans you will be doomed.
    There are basic thoughts about what you need and what you should have. To ensure, you can keep going and field a similar army every time, you will need your base setup twice.

As example: If you field 3x lvl5 loan swords, than you need at least 6 vets of these kind.
    With only 43 veterans it is quite difficult to ensure to have base armies ready with just 43 vets.
    Especially at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Avatar skill-tree -- Melee

Part III

Melee

I played a lot as melee general before I switched to bow. Its a very effective and good tree, many people playing with it. The big advance is, that with high defense and high armor, the gen is a lot less fragile. He can take some shots and wont get killed easy from normal bow units (enemy bow gen with armor pierce is dangerous) or melee/cav in general.

The bansai effect is quite good, so is "no penalty" at spears. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO