• Featured News

• Commentarii de Bello Gallico

New Great interactive history has been launched by Franconicus in Chapter House. Join the fray and join the battle over hegemony of Gallia. One player slot currently open, but the host is ready to create more factions depending how many players are interested.

Join if you dare, here in this thread: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...-Bello-Gallico

Quote Originally Posted by Franconicus View Post
    „Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres, quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitani, tertiam, qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur ...“

The first phase of the game begins. Pick up the faction you would like to play and send a post, telling everybody, that you are the chief now. You will receive info and rules later.

• Remi (Peasant Phill)
    • Nervii (Brennus)
    • Aedui (Azunti)
    • Arverni (AggonyDuck)
    • Sequani (The Celtic Viking)
    • Venetes (KingKurt)
    • Sotiates (Mr Stuka)
    • Suebes (ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88)
    • Allobroges
    • Catuvellauni
    • Romans (Kagemusha)

Comments:
    1) These nine factions are necessary to start the game. (Done)If there is the wish of more to play, I will add more factions. Everybody is welcome.
    2) Do not worry if you are just about to go on holiday. The next step after the casting will be a long diplomatic round. Action will probably not start before the end of the summer break.
    3) There is no special knowledge about Gaul history required. It is sufficient to know Caesar’s book by heart. If you still hesitate to take the role of a chief, you can still jump into the game. There will be some auxiliary characters. Just send me a PM.
    4) I managed to recruit an ancient Celtic warrior and historian as an advisor for the game – Brennus. He will give you information in return of a barrel of cidre.

So, let’s play!
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO