View RSS Feed

Octavian_of_the_view

Impressions

Rate this Entry
Well I recently purchased RTW for my Macbook Pro and I have to say I'm very impressed with the way its played so far. There haven't been any bugs besides a few small audio issues (lots of cavalry constantly make noise and sound like a flock of seagulls). I did have this game for pc but my computer up and died on me so I've replaced it and am very pleased so far..I'm hoping Feral will come out with a mac version of some of the newer games I would really like to try my hand at napolean total war. So heres my call to arms for all mac users, pester Feral until they have to make more TW for us!!!

Submit "Impressions" to Digg Submit "Impressions" to del.icio.us Submit "Impressions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Impressions" to Google

Comments

In essence, duplicate custom made glasses usually are affordable variations in the legitimate custom wholesale oakley minute sunglasses . Within easy text, the look in addition to feel of these counterfeit glasses is actually just like the main people, but the amount could be as a lesser amount of as one-fifteenth involving just what the legitimate developer sunglasses price.
    http://www.21tctrade.com
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO