View RSS Feed

Napoleon The Emperor Of Europe

How to suceed on Shogun 2 Single Player Campagin(Note this is for new players)

Rate this Entry
Well,since you're on the hard setting,you will get this(CA have this time foucsed on the conteny)

My solution is this.

Since you begin 1467 to 1600.I dont think it is wise to rasie a big army at the year 1467,then take it off somewhere to conqer,then the Ai come in your captial.

To prevent this,you must first get rid of rebel armies in your border.Get rid of any other armies getting in your border.Bulid a navy,(Will be helpful)

It would be wise to bulid,trade and do a alliance.Thats what the game's about,its not like Napoleon or Medevial.

Its more like Rome.

But you're given a faction,like a acorn,to make it grow into a tree.

Which is why it is important to bulid barracks,dojos,and farming.Farming ,timber ,they're the most important,with out that,you dont have rescourse,nor money,nor people.

I would build,and concentrate,remeber this game is based on the art of war.so you must be careful,and dont be so careless to lead your army in some territory and then lose your capptial.
You should have a decent Army defending your captial.Before you can move,you may be tempeted,but you should not,it is the reason why you will lose in the first place.

1.Bulid,trade,allaince

2.bulid 2 armies,one for attacking,one for defending.

3rd.Bulid a navy(They may be very useful)

4th.When you have the defending army.Use the attacking army and invade .

6th.Your defending army will remain defedning the captial.

7th.Make armies,bulid,trade as usal,and become Shogun!

hope this helps!

Remeber this game is about Trade,money,alliance,and skill.

For Example:

1st.Do a low tax rate.(It works.

2nd.Beat the Rebel AI armies.

3rd.In your lands,once you defeat the The Rebel AI,I suggest doing some raids,or taking one more province,wil supply you with money,you should have made a navy.You went to to fast,took 5 proivinces,and you're streacthed.you should have done this carefully.

Example

Take 2 provinces from the north.(Rebulid them to your own purpose)And tax them.

then take 1 more to the south.do the same.

3,4,5 take them aslo,by secruing allianes,doing bribes

But you're going to lose,you compelety forget what this game is about.Its about becoming Shogun of Japan,simply by taking 5 provinces and then getting your enocomy bankrupt shows you are not fit to be shogun.This is what Total war is about,not by taking so many pronvinces then with a little mioney left in your treasury/

Its about cleverniess,deception,and skil and wit.

You dont want Cheap victoiures,you are underestimating the AI,CA have improved the AI in land and sea ,and campagin.Dont be so foolish to this same mistake.This AI has improved so much,the more you take provinces,the more it will be aggresive,I bet in one momth or so,The AI will take 3 of your 5 provinces,Mark my words.

DO this to prevent it

1.do a low tax rate

2.defeat rebel armies,raid new lands.

3rd.use your big army to gain profit.

4th.seucre alliances with the Neighboruing clan,so when the AI comes to attack,the Neighboruing clan,your allies,will oppose them.

You must be a careful diplomatic person(You dont just raise 4 armies and invade some provinces like that)You must gain land,as if it is a reward.

To become Shogun,be careful(there are many clans,and players out there that will seek to destory you,don't let them do that,rather you be one that is prepared.)

Anyway,happy playing on Shogun 2!:book:

Submit "How to suceed on Shogun 2 Single Player Campagin(Note this is for new players)" to Digg Submit "How to suceed on Shogun 2 Single Player Campagin(Note this is for new players)" to del.icio.us Submit "How to suceed on Shogun 2 Single Player Campagin(Note this is for new players)" to StumbleUpon Submit "How to suceed on Shogun 2 Single Player Campagin(Note this is for new players)" to Google

Updated 03-19-2011 at 23:27 by Napoleon The Emperor Of Europe

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO