View RSS Feed

Kocmoc

peng peng tot - what 15 sec can do to your army!

Rate this Entry
I made a post about my army-setup in the Guide section.

If you look at it, you already see, which way I build my army. Im a spear lover and I relay on my strong guns.
In higher fund games I also use 1 or 2 monk bows (my vet list include 4 monk bows, so I can field 2 in each 22k game, if needed).

Right now, I only play 2v2 and this give me the freedom of coming along with cheap archer as cannonfodder.

The Video you can watch here, shows Wolf_Swift (a good player) who struggle vs. my maneuver.

Its not perfect played from my side, I should push it a bit more at the start and I should get the guns more right, the left gun has a very risky position. If Magy had guns as well, they could kill my left side easy.

You see here 2 guns on steroids, 170 reload and 130 accuracy in total.

3 Abilities up same time, inspire, rapid shot and range. You have to make sure, to not get too close and into the enemy gun range, you also have to ensure, that the enemy archer are walking, else your guns can take tons of casualties. Thats the reason for me using the 2 cav. I kinda waste the cav to make sure, his bows are not shooting and due to the bad designed cav, my cavs even kill enough.

Submit "peng peng tot - what 15 sec can do to your army!" to Digg Submit "peng peng tot - what 15 sec can do to your army!" to del.icio.us Submit "peng peng tot - what 15 sec can do to your army!" to StumbleUpon Submit "peng peng tot - what 15 sec can do to your army!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO