View RSS Feed

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88

CoE IH

Rate this Entry
This blog is dedicated to the Interactive History aka "I can change the tide of history or/and roleplay" games. Be free to make it into the Chapter House blog.

Now please read

The announcement made by Franconicus (the author of the Concert of Europe Interactive History) himself

[QUOTE]I am looking for high skilled, motivated players with much more than enough time to waste.
You should like history and be skilled in diplomacy and warfare. [/QUOTE]

Ottoman Empire is a open faction.

Submit "CoE IH" to Digg Submit "CoE IH" to del.icio.us Submit "CoE IH" to StumbleUpon Submit "CoE IH" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Would this be classed as Turkeys voting for Christmas?????? - or come and be an Ottoman - your empire is falling apart, you have just lost Greece to internal revolt and the English army and fleet have invested Istanbul which is about to fall - would suit somebody who likes a challenge!!!
    Homework continuesalexander wang dress to be assigned
    in ever greaterbuy alexander wang dress quantities – despite the absence of evidence
    that it’s necessaryugg bailey button chestnut or even helpful in most cases.The dimensions of
    that last disparity weren’tugg argyle knit clear to me until I began sifting through the research for a new book.
    To beginugg handbags with, I discovered that decades of investigation have failed to turn up
    any evidence thatsheepskin ugg boots homework is beneficial for students in elementary school.
    Even ifugg boots for cheap xzx
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO