Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Tainted Evil [Non-mafia, BR style'd game] (Game Information & Summary Thread)

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Default Re: Tainted Evil [Non-mafia, BR style'd game] (Game Information & Summary Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    Funny....I recall PWNING your "termies".... it was just the fact that I had no back up or a back up unit If I died....up against the ropes.....
    So I really was the weakest unit out there...

Ah well, pever and I (and Beefster) work too well together to be stopped. It helps that one person gave orders for others a lot during this game...

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Default Re: Tainted Evil [Non-mafia, BR style'd game] (Game Information & Summary Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink View Post
    So I really was the weakest unit out there...

Ah well, pever and I (and Beefster) work too well together to be stopped. It helps that one person gave orders for others a lot during this game...
    well.....bright side is.....we got owned by a super powered Chaos god.....at least it got a bit of a beating.....

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    well.....bright side is.....we got owned by a super powered Chaos god.....at least it got a bit of a beating.....
    Mwahahahahahahahahaahaha.

That's what you think.

You merely helped me reach my full power.

Now... where is that can of sardines with the chainsaw attached.

My kingdom for a .

Am I not a super awsome Daemon too?

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shlin28 View Post
    Am I not a super awsome Daemon too?

You are the super awesome daemon.

My kingdom for a .

Eh? Oh... oh yeah! I am a badass daemon!

Consider my destruction of the Dreadnought payback for me missing twice last round

Chaos United FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by shlin28 View Post
    Eh? Oh... oh yeah! I am a badass daemon!

Consider my destruction of the Dreadnought payback for me missing twice last round

Chaos United FTW!

You still after the Dreadnought shlin?

The Reefygreen alliance has yet again outmaneuvered their enemies and won the field!
    Last edited by Reenk Roink; 04-13-2009 at 00:23.

You still after the Dreadnought shlin?

The Reefygreen alliance has yet again outmaneuvered their enemies and won the field!
    I hate to say it......but you lost that tank..... never attack a ork encampment.....now I lost my super unit..... looks like its a chaos victory....

i need to er... extend i'm slowly getting back into my sleeping pattern and that means earlier bed time... I'm totally knackered

dont forget to send in those pms as the first thing i do when i wake up is the write-ups!
    Act all cool and stuff, only taka knows about your true noobness.
    Tainted Evil, Reenk's synopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    taka points his finger at iskander and says "pew pew pew". He then points his finger at atheotes and repeats the odd gesture "pew pew pew". The other gunfighters look at him oddly.
    Gunfight at the O.K Corral

although i'm missing a few pms. day ended

there will be no writeup pms, and might take a while to write...

you might have guessed what happened

taka points his finger at iskander and says "pew pew pew". He then points his finger at atheotes and repeats the odd gesture "pew pew pew". The other gunfighters look at him oddly.

Damn space marines...

GG though

Day 14

The day was clear and vision was good. There were rays of true sunshine for the first time in 2 weeks; everything was all calm and peaceful this morning.

However, the morning peace was broken by a sudden tremor as the Daemon Prince and the Eldar Avatar of Khaine continued with their fight for the third day. The Prince of Chaos was throwing everything at the Eldar Avatar: it swung the Daemon Sword several times at the Avatar only to be met by a clash of fiery metal each time. Pushing away the Daemon Sword, the Avatar of Khaine threw back a flurry of blows which was barely fended off by the Daemon Prince. Changing the Wailing Doom from sword to spear, the Avatar thrusted the weapon, aiming for its enemy’s chest. Prince Yoyoma deflected the weapon slightly with its sword and the Eldar spear lodged into its left arm. The Prince gave a short yowl of pain and grabbed onto the spear, giving it a mighty tug. The Avatar jerked forwards a few steps, into the attacking range of the Chaos Prince. The Prince threw down its weapon and used its mighty claws to slash at the Avatar; ripping through its metallic skin letting larva blood ooze out from the gaping wounds. The Avatar also let go off its weapon and the two daemons started to fight with fists and claws. Trading blows at each other, both daemons struggled against one another, like they have done for the past few days and neither wanted to back off. The Daemon Prince used his foot to kick a low blow towards the Avatar’s knee, causing the Avatar to buckle with one knee on the ground fending off the Chaos Prince. Taking the advantage, the Daemon Prince jumped onto the Avatar and although the larva blood was burning at its skin, Prince Yoyoma spat a lump of Daemon phlegm into the Avatar’s face and gave a roar of satisfaction as it carried on slashing at the grounded Avatar...

Driving up to the Thunderhawk evacuation ship, Commissar Beefy popped out of his Leman Russ Tank and gave a shout to the Force Commander as he and his squad was getting off the tanks.

“Sir! Take the Relic and go! We shall hold off the daemons to give you time for extraction. Make no hesitation on calling the strike when you are back on the battle barge. Only the faithful shall win the day and we are honoured to have served the Emperor. Now Go! For the Emperor!”

Looking back at Commissar Beefy, Force Commander pever gave a salute while his men were unloading the relic and carrying it onto the Thunderhawk. He had worked with Imperial Guardsmen before, but this situation was different from the rest in that the teamwork between them was equal – usually only the space marines do most of the work. There was a general reliance on each other and these Guardsmen have shown their bravery to match those of his squad. Without the Commissar and his men, this mission could have turned out quite differently. The Force Commander gave a short but meaningful reply.

“It is my honour to have served for the Emperor beside you.”

Turning back to his squad, the Force Commander boarded the Thunderhawk, and it soared into the sky with orange heat waves from its boosters that scorched the ground. Without further time wasting, the Commissar ordered his tanks to sergeant Reenk’s position.

The Greater Daemon watched the Prince and the Avatar fight and was in fighting mood itself. With a gleeful shriek, the Lord of Change looked at the two mechanical walkers in front of him and started mumbling words of Chaos sorcery. Looking at each other, Warboss Whitey Eyez and Sergeant Reenk knew that fighting each other is meaningless and that the greater threat was obviously the daemon targeting them. For the first time in Imperial history, Orks and Humans worked together to defeat a common foe. Both walkers ran at maximum pace towards the Lord of Change with Assault Cannon and Big Shoota blazing. The slugs made contact with the Daemon but it did not hinder its sorcery casting. With a scream the daemon unleashed a barrage of small green projectiles from its scythe wand, impaling the thick armour of the walkers with easy. Several of these projectiles ripped through the metal legs of the Dreadnought and crippled its movement; whilst the Killa Kan, although crude, was unaffected movement wise. The Dreadnought carried on with its Assault cannon fire and the Warboss close the gap with Buzza Saw spinning. The Chaos Daemon prepared another spell and started mumbling something different. Cutting away with its Buzza Saw, Whitey Eyez bobbed up and down around the daemon’s legs, avoiding the occasional kick.
    Lifting its Scythe Wand, the Lord of Change was about to screech the final words when a cannon shell landed in its face. In pain the Lord looked towards the direction of fire and received another cannon shell to the chest. Three Leman Russ tanks had rolled into range from the Ork Camp, giving fire support for the two walkers. Out of the hatch was Commissar Beefy, who gave a cowboy styled shouted

“The cavalry has arrived! Let them have it!”

The Lord of Change was now fighting a worthy group of smaller enemies.

Making his way to the bridge of the Battle Barge to meet the Librarian Brother-Captain Taka, Force Commander pever and his Terminators lugged the relic into the room. Brother-Captain Taka greeted his Commander, and the Force Commander replied.

“Brother-Captain, we need to execute the strike or else the world will be fully tainted by Chaos. It cannot be helped; there are too many daemons on the world.”

Brother-Captain knew that ordering an Exterminatus would mean everything would be eliminated and that no life could ever spawn from the planet. He also had good men on the planet surface fighting these daemons. Turning swiftly to face the planet, Brother-Captain said in a strong tone.

“In the name of the Emperor, this world is Tainted and the act of Exterminatus will be initiated.”

A beam of blue light could be seen in a distance from Sergeant Reenk’s position. It has started. Moments later, a beam of light fell onto the Eldar Avatar and then another onto the Daemon Prince, seconds later both of these great beings vaporised. Beam of bright blue light could be seen all around now, and one landed on the Greater Daemon he was fighting. It gave a terrible cry of pain and melted to nothing within seconds. To his right, another beam of light landed on the Commissar’s position. He was looking into the sky, saluting, and his mouth was moving until they had all vanished. Then he looked at the Warboss who was looking at him as well. Then blank.

From the Battle Barge point of view, the beautiful blue-green planet was now black. A ball of black ash.

Taking the relic into the Battle Barge’s chapel, Librarian Taka was feeling stressed from the act of Exterminatus. Many lives were lost just to clean this Chaos filth, was it worth it? His mind was weak and disturbed.

A voice whispered into the Librarian’s psychic mind.

“Yes, why did you kill all the innocent lives of Gamrom? You have committed a crime against humanity, and now the Inquisition will come for you. They will arrest and execute you. They will execute all those in your command for your ‘execution’ of the planet.
    However the dark would see what you have done. The dark know what you have done is the best you could have done. You spilt blood over the planet to reach these Chaos Daemons. Blood for the blood god. Come to the Dark. Come to Chaos.”

It cracked his mind. The Librarian looked up at the golden statue of the Emperor. His eyes were red and black.

Force Commander pever entered the room silently and approached the Librarian.

“Brother-Captain, where... is our next destination?”

“To Cadia, we need to get near the Eye of Terror to do some... research.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loyalist Space Marines Victory!

pever and reenk (and beefy, althought it was not his primary objective)

Well done for your excellent team working skills

Notable Players:

Most kills: White Eyes

Best commands: Shlin

Fastest to Accomplish an objective: White Eyes

I will write a commentary later. There were a few big turning points in the actions that really affected how the game went.

Also, I really want to thank EVERYONE for playing (including ares ). It was my first game i ever hosted and i didn't really know what was going on to be honest. I learnt quite a bit about the rules of hosting and that nothing really ever can be fixed in these types of games, everything has to by dynamic.

I hope everyone enjoyed playing this BR style'd game, and balancing the game was really hard. also working on a theme that im not really pro about meant that something would have been incorrect compared to the actual series. and thanks everyone for tolerating the constant extension and mistakes and missing information in your write-ups, my bad

anyway, if anyone wants the stuff i've done and written, i'm happy to zip them in a file and send it you

Once again, Thanks all for playing
    Last edited by taka; 04-14-2009 at 19:25.

Quote Originally Posted by taka
    Fastest to Accomplish an objective: White Eyes
    And just WHAT did I Accomplish???

(I admit....I am a sore loser......I go out and kill as many as a can.....and I get beaten for it...)

everyone had different objectives. yours was to eliminate as many non-ork players as possible. you did that by wiping out flax in one single turn on day 4 or 5 (or 6)

But then how is it a "Space Marine victory" then? It's like I had no horse is this race then...

your objective was to eliminate ALL the players :P it was stated in your role pm

I hate to say it.....but with only one player with no super unit or anything to draw players to him....it was really not winnable I guess some kinks need to be worked out...

deffinately im wondering if putting a phase 2 in the game was a really bad idea tbh

Thanks for hosting taka, I still don't understand Warhammer at all, but with your hosting and your great PM's I gathered enough of what was going on and understood what was happening pretty quickly. Thanks for putting up with my late PM's and stuff too.

I realize this game must have been really a ton of work to host, but the quality was very good and it was very interesting. I enjoyed it a ton, definitely among my favorite games ever.

Thanks to pever for being a great teammate too. And thank you Beefy, I'm so happy we found each other.

Nice betrayal shlin, we were sure we had this wrapped up a while back, but you made it interesting.

Thank you reenk i understand that it would probably be hard for someone that has no idea of the Warhammer world to join in on us, but you did well!

I must admit that i was getting lazy towards the end as there was so much to write for everyone. but i am glad you enjoyed it

and with shlin playing, he was deffinately someone who added much flavour to the game, even convinced me to let him infiltrate into your group lol
    Last edited by taka; 04-14-2009 at 20:49.

GG Space Marines/Imperial Guards! The Alpha Legion salutes you!

For anyone that's interested in finding out more information about the Alpha Legion, get "Legion" by Dan Abnett - it will change your perception of the Alpha Legion... FOREVER!

Chaos is still underpowered though

Space Marines were the over-powered ones..... I mean all they had to do was get the relic....and I tried many times to get it....(and failed very badly) they even were given WAY more troops then was even necessary.....Orks had no "Super Unit"....even though they do have one..... (I still don't get why I didn't get one?? I mean everyone else got one when the chips were down....why not me??)

Rough explaination of what I did in this game:

Pre-game:

Picked Tzeetch as my God and Alpha Legion as my Legion. This gave me two abilities - I can create illusions in one square everyday, and gave me +20% in ambushes. In retrospect I picked probably the weaker choices from the list Taka gave me (Khorne gives me damage boost, Nurgle gives me self-healing and Slannesh allows me to see everyone once every 3 days), but overall, I was pretty happy with my choices.

Day 1:

I started with 20 Chaos Space Marines. I immediately painted half of them as Blood Ravens - I have no idea who my enemies are, so might as well plan ahead. I also created an illusion of a World Eater warband near the ork camp, which I believe White Eyes noticed

Day 2:

I knew from the write-up that the Space Marines landed in two squares, so I sent an illusion of a group of Thousand Sons at one of them - this identified my Space Marines enemies as Dark Angels.

Day 3:

More repainting! Half of my troops are Dark Angels, other half remain Blood Ravens. Illusion at Ork camp again - failed to scare anyone as nobody was there...

Day 4~6

I was pretty scared at this point - from what I can read in the thread, the Orks are winning! Luckily, I encountered pever and the other pro-Imperium forces, and somehow managed to convince them I was a group of Dark Angel scouts. My Blood Ravens remain in stealth just in case I am betrayed...

Day 7~8

Engaged in combat with WE with my "allies", summoned a bunch of Eldar illusions to distract them, but they seemed not to affect them... Anyway, out of my 10 Dark Angels, I lost 9 to the Orks

Luckily, I created an illusion of a drop pod landing, and my 10 Blood Ravens quickly repainted themselves as Dark Angels - to the Imperials, it seems like I got reinforcements!

Day 9~10

RR begins journey to get to the extraction point with the artifact - I tried everything to stop him!

First I summoned an illusion of an Eldar Avatar - that made RR crash his speeder. The next day, I summoned a group of Eldar strike bombers bombing RR's position, again stopping him from moving. These two delays allowed me to get closer, and allowed me to pwn him on Day 11.

Day 11

Got the relic from RR and transformed into a Daemon - and then the relic got stolen again...

I spent the rest of the time attacking everyone I see, but the Space Marines had already gotten too close to the extraction point...

Last edited by shlin28; 04-14-2009 at 22:16.

when i first saw shlin's commands, i was like omg i know why you're the king of BR. his commands were very detailed and specific. most of the time, his commands were so good that i had to break some of my own game rules and mechanics just to accomodate them LOL

as with why orks didnt get super units, orks got the phase 2 non daemon unit like everyone else, and was given a choice of tank, killa kan or the game's only flying unit, bomba fighta. only 3 people went daemon, yoyoma, flax (as the avatar of khaine - as a counter daemon) and lastly shlin. beefy got tanks, reenk dreadnought and pever from termies to er.... relic termies both yoyoma and shlin found the relic and opened so they got daemon units. everyone else got sup'd up phase 2 units but pever probably got the weakest by far.

marines and co actually never got any reinforcements, only reenk did if i remember correctly and it was in items not manpower. Orks probably got the most reinforcements, totalling around something like 8 units iirc.

Here's everyone's original roles:

Ares:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You are: Nob Leader AAArez.
    Your allegiance: Orkz
    Your Allies: Other Orkz (Whitey Eyez and Yoyoma)
    Your Squad: Flash Gitz

Number of units in squad:
    20 (20 hp per unit, 400hp in total)

Weapon:
    Kustom Shoota and Choppa
    Ranged: 2
    Melee: 2

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    “Mine's shootier than yours!” – +1 ranged damage to the enemy, deals 1hp damage per unit in squad to own squad. Can be used only when squad has 80% hp or more
    “We's da shootiest!” – +15% ranged damage. Can only be used once every two days

Passive Traits:
    Can move 2 square
    Sight Range: 2 squares
    "If we leg it...we can fight again another day!!" – If you are attacked and 4 units die in one attack, you deal only 50% ranged damage to the enemy, and retreat 2 squares to regroup
    “Waagh!” – Adds 1 units to your squad each day.

Your Objective/Victory condition:
    WAAAAGH! Wotz dem Humies doin’ ‘ere? Stomp dem!
    Your objective is simple. Kill all the other players. Every Player you kill will give your runtz benefits.

Note: Just to let you know, you have something called a WAAAAGH Banner which you must protect in your base at D19. If the banner is lost or destroyed, then you can no longer “Waagh!” and so can no longer reinforce your squad every day turn.

Beefy:

You are: Commissar Beefy
    Your allegiance: Imperium of Mankind
    Your Allies: Independant, however you can try to broker an alliance (if they believe you). Cannot ally with Chaos nor Orkz
    Your Squad: Ogryns

10 (20 hp per unit, 200hp in total)

Weapon Selection:

Ripper Gun & Powered Bayonet
    Ranged: 4
    Melee: 4

Stealth Skills:
    5/10 (50% chance)

Active Abilities:
    “For the BOSS!” - +50% damage during Melee attack. Can be used once every two days
    “Duhhhh......Yeah?” – call a strafing run to bomb 3 squares in a row, in any 1 of the 4 directions adjacent to your current square. Deal 50 damage if there are enemies. Cannot attack for that turn. Can be used once every three days

Passive Traits:
    Can move 2 square

Chimera reinforcements - brings back full HP/units/ammo. Can be used once every 3 days

The Orkz have overrun the planet, and you need to purge these xenos. To do this you will need to first destroy their WAAAAAGH! Banner in their camp located at D19; and then destroy the Greenskins themselves.

Side Objectives:
    You can help find the Hidden Relic on the planet Orgah. It is said to be located in the vicinity of Gamrom city. This Hidden Relic has caused Brother-Captain Taka to feel uneasy and he expects that the forces of chaos are trying to find this Relic – it could be a Chaos Relic. If you find this you need to give it to one of the Space Marines by standing in the same square as them. Holding it for too long can have unexpected results...
    If the Chaos find the relic before you do... then expect the worse.
    Completing this objective will earn you a reward.

flax

You are: Farseer
    Your allegiance: Eldar
    Your Allies: Independant, however you can try to broker an alliance (if they believe you). Cannot Ally with Chaos
    Your Squad: Ranger

4 (10 hp per unit, 40hp in total)

Weapon Selection:

Long Rifle:
    Ranged: kill 1 enemy unit per unit alive
    Melee: NA

Stealth Skills:
    9.5/10 (95% chance)

Active Abilities:
    3x Booby Trap – Deals 30% damage to enemy. Setup at a location and wait for enemy to walk into the same square.
    4x Infiltrated Plasma Grenade – instant 30hp damage, 40hp damage to groups with more than 30 units
    5x Flares – light a flare to let everyone know the location of where the flare is.

Passive Traits:
    Can move 3 square
    Can move 2 square at night
    Sight Range: 3 squares
    Uncovering stealth: 80%
    When equipped with long rifle:
    Can shoot max 3 squares, min 2 squares. No melee.

Webway reinforcements - brings back full HP/units/ammo. Can be used once every 3 days

You need to find the Hidden Relic on the planet Orgah. It is said to be located in the vicinity of Gamrom city. You need to recover this relic as quickly as possible and when you have done so, you will be told to meet at a rendezvous point. You will be picked up here and taken to safety.

Side Objectives:
    The Chaos marines have tainted this world with Chaos. An Exterminus byt the Space Marines will be carried out after the relic is safe and you will die. However if you kill the Chaos marines, you can save yourself from being totally and utterly destroyed. Completing this objective will earn you a reward.

pever:

You are: Force Commander pever.
    Legion: I Dark Angels – specialist in use of technology and Terminator armour.
    Your Allies: Other Space Marines (Reenk)
    Drop pod Location: P5
    Your Squad: Assualt Terminators
    4 (40 hp per unit, 160hp in total)

Weapon Selection:
    Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield
    Ranged: NA
    Melee: 12

Stealth Skills:
    4/10 (40% chance)

Active Abilities:
    “Deep Striking” (teleport) – Can directly travel up to 3 squares, and if enemy is at the same square then a successful ambush takes place. +10hp instant damage. Can be use once every two days.
    Teleport – can be used every even day, to move directly directly up to 3 squares.

Passive Traits:
    Can move 1 square
    Immune to sniper
    +10% damage when fighting Chaos Heretics (any weapon, attacking and defending)
    -20% damage due to terminator armour
    When Equipped with Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield:
    -10% damage due to Shield

Drop pod reinforcements – brings back full HP/units/ammo. Can be used once every 3 days. Will reveal position.

You need to find the Hidden Relic on the planet Orgah. It is said to be located in the vicinity of Gamrom city. This Hidden Relic has caused Brother-Captain Taka to feel uneasy and he expects that the forces of chaos are trying to find this Relic – it could be a Chaos Relic. You need to recover this relic as quickly as possible and when you have done so, you will be told to meet at a rendezvous point. You will be picked up here and taken to safety.

Side Objectives:
    The Orkz have overrun the planet, and you can help to purge these xenos. To do this you will need to first destroy their WAAAAAGH! Banner in their camp located at D19; and then destroy the Greenskins themselves. Completing this objective will earn you a reward.

The Chaos marines have tainted this world with Chaos. An Exterminus will be carried out after the relic is safe. However if you kill the Chaos marines, you can save the planet from being totally and utterly destroyed. Completing this objective will earn you a reward.

Reenk:

You are: Sergeant Reenk.
    Legion: XIX Raven Guard – specialist in use of scouts and jump packs.
    Your Allies: Other Space Marines (pevergreen)
    Drop pod Location: C11
    Your Squad: Scouts
    4 (10 hp per unit, 40hp in total)

Squad Weapon:
    Flamer:
    Melee: 7(1)

Stealth Skills:
    9.5/10 (95% chance)

Active Abilities:
    5x Booby Trap – Deals 30% damage to enemy. Setup at a location and wait for enemy to walk into the same square.
    3x Frag Grenade – instant 20hp damage, 30hp damage to groups with more than 30 units
    2x Flash Grenade – escape from battle
    1x Orbital Bombardment – Instant kill. Choose any co-ordinate on the map and use. 50% accuracy (maybe hit one of the surrounding squares instead).
    5x Flares – light a flare to let everyone know the location of where the flare is.
    When equipped with Flamer:
    2x Immolate – create a fire barrier between you and enemy, both parties retreat

Passive Traits:
    Can move 2 square
    Can move 2 square at night
    Uncovering stealth: 80%
    Flamers cannot be used in jungle (you’ll burn the whole jungle down!)

Drop pod reinforcements – brings back full HP/units/ammo. Can be used once every 3 days. Will reveal position.

You need to find the Hidden Relic on the planet Orgah. It is said to be located in the vicinity of Gamrom city. This Hidden Relic has caused Brother-Captain Taka to feel uneasy and he expects that the forces of chaos are trying to find this Relic – it could be a Chaos Relic. You need to recover this relic as quickly as possible and when you have done so, you will be told to meet at a rendezvous point. You will be picked up here and taken to safety.

Side Objectives:
    The Orkz have overrun the planet, and you can help to purge these xenos. To do this you will need to first destroy their WAAAAAGH! Banner in their camp located at D19; and then destroy the Greenskins themselves. Completing this objective will earn you a reward.

The Chaos marines have tainted this world with Chaos. An Exterminus will be carried out after the relic is safe. However if you kill the Chaos marines, you can save the planet from being totally and utterly destroyed. Completing this objective will earn you a reward.

shlin:

You are: Chaos Lord Shlin
    Your allegiance: Chaos
    Your Allies: Independant, however you can try to broker an alliance with the Orkz (Bearing in mind that they want to kill everyone, including you).
    Your Squad: Chaos Space Marines

20 (15 hp per unit, 300hp in total)

Weapon Selection:
    Bolter:
    Melee: 1.5

Stealth Skills:
    7/10 (70% chance)

Active Abilities:
    When equipped with Bolter:
    “Furious Charge” – Attack with ranged weapon, immediately followed-up with melee attack. Can be use once every two days
    3x Frag Grenade – instant 20hp damage, 30hp damage to groups with more than 30 units

Passive Traits:
    Can move 2 square
    When equipped with Bolter:
    “We will have our revenge!" – When attacking with less than 50% hp, 50% chance can attack a 2nd time after defender returns fire (attacker, defender, attacker)

You need to find the Hidden Relic on the planet Orgah. It is said to be located in the vicinity of Gamrom city. This Hidden Relic is a Chaos Relic of immense power. You need to recover this relic as quickly as possible and when you have done so, you will be told to meet at a rendezvous point. You will be warped and taken to safety.
    If anyone else finds the relic before you do... expect the worse.

Alternate Objective:
    When you have found the relic, you could “use” it providing you have enough kills. You will then be transformed into a Bloodthirster. Your objective then, is to kill all the other players.

Side Objective:
    For each soul you kill (unit), you please the Chaos Gods. When you “collect” enough souls, you will be rewarded. More souls = more rewards.
    To recover hp/units/ammo, you need to dish out damage. More damage done = more recovery
    Alpha Legion: +10% damage when ambushing
    Tzeenth: Make yourself known to be at any square (ie, pick any square and I will announce that chaos marines are there)

white eyes:

You are: Warboss Whitey Eyez

Your Allies: Other Orkz

You are now Warboss Whitey Eyez

You have a deployable Warboss which sticks with the group but adds to the damage. If you lose your squad, but your Warboss is alive, you can retreat and fight another day!)

1 unit (100hp)

Weapon:
    Shoota and Supa Choppa
    Ranged: 4
    Melee: 12

Your Squad: Stormboyz

25 (10 hp per unit, 250hp in total)

Weapon:
    Slugga and Choppa

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    “Waaaaagh! from above!” – Can directly travel up to 4 squares, and if enemy is at the same square then a successful ambush takes place. +20hp instant damage. Can be use once every two days.
    “I’m da Boss ‘ere!” – If you lose your all squad units, you can summon 10 units which will arrive the next day.

Passive Traits:
    Can move 3 square
    "If we leg it...we can fight again another day!!" – If you are attacked and 8 units die in one attack, you deal only 50% ranged damage to the enemy, and retreat 2 squares to regroup
    “Waagh!” – Adds 4 units to your squad each day.

Your objective is simple. Kill all the other players. Every Player you kill will give your runtz benefits.

Note: Just to let you know, you have something called a WAAAAGH Banner which you must protect in your base at D19. If the banner is lost or destroyed, then you can no longer “Waagh!” and so can no longer reinforce your squad every day turn.

Yoyoma:

You are: Warboss Yoyoma!
    Special Hero Unit ( For you Only ;). You have a deployable Warboss which sticks with the group but adds to the damage. If you lose your squad, but your Warboss is alive, you can retreat and fight another day!)
    1 unit (100hp)
    Weapon:
    Kustom Shoota and Choppa
    Ranged: 8
    Melee: 8

Your Allies: Other Orkz (Whitey Eyez and AAArez)
    Your Squad: Flash Gitz

20 (20 hp per unit, 400hp in total)

Weapon:
    Kustom Shoota and Choppa

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    “Mine's shootier than yours!” – +1 ranged damage to the enemy, deals 1hp damage per unit in squad to own squad. Can be used only when squad has 80% hp or more
    “We's da shootiest!” – +15% ranged damage. Can only be used once every two days
    “I’m da Boss ‘ere!” – If you lose your all squad units, you can summon 10 units which will arrive the next day. Or if one of your partner dies, you can revive him with 3 units. They will arrive the next day.

Passive Traits:
    Can move 2 square
    "If we leg it...we can fight again another day!!" – If you are attacked and 4 units die in one attack, you deal only 50% ranged damage to the enemy, and retreat 2 squares to regroup
    “Waagh!” – Adds 1 units to your squad each day.

You might want to communicate with your partners, and tell them your extra ability

Here's everyone's phase 2 units:

Beefy:

Leman Russ Tank

3 (100 hp per unit, 300hp in total)

Weapon Selection:

Battle Cannon and Sponson Heavy Bolter
    Ranged: 50
    Melee: 10

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    (none)

Passive Traits:
    Can move 6 square
    Normal Range applies

flax:

You are: Farseer Xalfalai (Avatar of Khaine)

Your allegiance: Eldar

Your Allies: Independant

Your Squad: Avatar of Khaine

1 unit, 700hp

Weapon Selection:

Wailing Doom
    Melee: 150

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    Recover 200 hp – Can be used once every 4 days.

Passive Traits:
    Can move 4 square
    Sight Range: 5 squares
    Recover 2% HP when in battle (hit or when hit)
    50% chance of missing when trying to hit a lesser/smaller target

The Relic has been opened and a Daemon has been summoned. You must kill it and find the relic. Once you find the relic, you will be told to meet at a rendezvous point where Eldar troops will escort it away for sealing.

Side Objectives:
    The Chaos marines have tainted this world with Chaos. An Exterminus by the Space Marines will be carried out after the relic is safe and you will die. However if you kill the Chaos marines, you can save yourself from being totally and utterly destroyed.

pever:

You are: Force Commander pever.
    Legion: I Dark Angels – specialist in use of technology and Terminator armour.
    Your Allies: Other Space Marines (Reenk)
    Drop pod Location: P5
    Your Squad: Relic Assualt Terminators
    4 (80 hp per unit, 320hp in total)

Weapon Selection:
    Relic Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield
    Melee: 15

Stealth Skills:
    4/10 (40% chance)

Active Abilities:
    “Deep Striking”/teleport – Can directly travel up to 3 squares, and if enemy is at the same square then a successful ambush takes place. +20hp instant damage. Can be use everyturn.

Passive Traits:
    Can move 3 square
    Immune to sniper
    +10% damage when fighting Chaos Heretics (any weapon, attacking and defending)
    -20% damage due to terminator armour
    When Equipped with Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield:
    -10% damage due to Shield

Side Objectives:

white eyes:

Killa Kan

1 (500 hp per unit, 500hp in total)

Weapon Selection:

Big Shoota and Buzza Saw
    Ranged: 30
    Melee: 60

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    2x Grotz – repair to full hp

Passive Traits:
    Can move 4 square
    Sight Range: 4 squares

yoyoma:

You are: Warboss Yoyoma! (Ork Daemon Prince)

Your allegiance: Chaos

Your Allies: Independent

Your Squad: Ork Daemon Prince

1 unit, 800hp

Weapon Selection:

Daemon Sword
    Melee: 100

Stealth Skills:
    0/10 (0% chance)

Active Abilities:
    Daemon Strength – Double attack damage. Can be used once every 4 days

Passive Traits:
    Can move 4 square
    Sight Range: 5 squares
    Recover 2% HP when in battle (when attack connects)
    50% chance of missing when trying to hit a lesser/smaller target

Your objective is simple. Kill all the other players. This includes all your former Ork allies and other Chaos players. Destroy everything.

i cant seem to find shlin's Daemon role, and reenks dreadnought. but the dreadnought was identical to the killa kan, while shlin's daemon was in between the daemon prince and avatar.

Yoyoma's daemon also got an update and became more powerful (when the clouds cleared, if you guys remember)

Farseers can't become Avatars I believe - only Exarchs can.

Good game Taka! Hope you host another one like this soon!

commentary coming up

and yea.... i didnt really know at the point when the role was given out until i read it up on the net, but i thought the Avatar was the only real counter-daemon that was in game

and thanks for your support shlin i have a small mafia game in que, and will probably be very role based, so remember to join after that, i'll see on demand, coz i thought i did pretty crud for this game if i do host a next, hopefully it'll be better than this one :D

Hey.....why didn't I get the relic??? I wanted it so bad to lure people to me......
    but it always seemed like you would give it to the marines to speed up their victory....
    anyways....given I was fighting people ALL THE TIME.....I am unhappy, I still lost....
    I hate it when I get messed up by a win condition that was....far to easy to achieve it seems.....

Thanks for the game Taka!

I had a lot of fun walking around a spraying daemon urine on all my opponents.

My kingdom for a .

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast