Thread: Ship movement

Default Ship movement

Hi there,

Couldnt see if this had been posted before...

I had a flash flood disaster event "in the sea" I lost about 2/5 of my sailors :( but no big deal. On the same turn I noticed that my ships were only able to move about 50% of their previous distance. It takes me 4 turns to get between Rhodes and Sparta now....

I have the same problem with all my ships, even new ones, fully crewed etc. I dont know if the two events are related but it does seem a big co-incidence. Anyone had anything similar or got any ideas how to restore the original movement allowance?

Default Re: Ship movement

In some cases you can restore the movement by deleting map.rwm. It's a roll of the dice though. Oh, and yeah, it's the flood causing it. We're checking the disaster locations for the next version.
    Last edited by bovi; 03-12-2008 at 23:04.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Default Re: Ship movement

Bovi, I believe most of the disasters are fixed, at least for 1.1. So in future versions, no more weird flood problems, yay!
    This space intentionally left blank.