Thread: lakhmids

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default lakhmids

I have a fovor to ask: is there anyone who:

1-has invasio barbarorum:Flagellum dei v 7.0
    2-can mod/change unit skins and stats

the historacity of the lakhmid arabs is not good; look up the IBFD discussion. the thread their is historacity of arabs: there is all the info you need
    PM me if you would like to volunteer
    it is meant to replace the origional skins and stats of the Lakhmid units, for those who want more realistic arabs minus the crashes.
    Last edited by Ibrahim; 03-19-2008 at 05:08.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Default Re: lakhmids

never mind

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Hi Ibrahim,

Editing stats is quite easy and requires only textpad and a tutorial. You could try your hand?

I did that-but I need help redoing (reskinning, and skeletoning) their appearance (it's innacurate)