Thread: yesssssssss the 14th

Senior Member Senior Member LordTed's Avatar

yes at last a chance to beat them damn samuris for once. And is even better is that thr 14th of june is the last date of my exams. whoooohooo

Better crawl on your pony and steer homeward.. The Samurai won't be messed with

Wot wot u say???
    The mongrels are comming?

hello,
    Yeah the mongols r here! check it out at the official site some guy from EA posted it at the forum, muhahahahahahaha samurai's beware!

Cya WarlordWarrior
    ------------------
    Have a nice day
    Die with Honour...
    Clan Warlord

[This message has been edited by JAG (edited 05-07-2001).]
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

hello,
    ok since my last post i may have found out that... hmmmmmm.. well *gulp* that the posting at the official site may be a well.... a hox. yes i hear u shouting a hox. but don't be mad at me i am just a messanger!
    Cya WarlordWarrior
    ------------------
    Have a nice day
    Die with Honour...
    Clan Warlord

[This message has been edited by JAG (edited 05-07-2001).]
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

JAG.... i'm not happy.... blood starting to boil... TEETH GRINDING VIOLENTLY...

who's admin for the STW official forum? ask them whether it was an EA ip address or just some free AOL account

------------------
    TIGER LILY!!!
    check it out for yourself at: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tom.surman/frames.html
    TIGER LILY!!!
    check it out for yourself at: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tom.surman/frames.html

hello,
    I am very sorry lei i will try and do better next time, i am just going to go off and fall into self pity, all i wanted was to serve you!!
    Cya WarlordWarrior

------------------
    Have a nice day
    Die with Honour...
    Clan Warlord

[Placing sword down slowly on the table, twitching with a transfixed glare]

It's ok JAG hehe that's fine. in fact it's just Dandy and i think i'm going to laugh a little hehe
    mwuhaHAHA

[Clasps at pill bottle before crushing it in overly-tight grip]

------------------
    TIGER LILY!!!
    TIGER LILY!!!

hello,
    lei while i have you in a good mood you don't think that you could stop those beatings you always give me plz they hurt *sniff* [trying to get lei thinking that he has total power over me, b4 i slit his throat with his own sword which is still on the table!] muhahahahah i have the last laugh!
    Cya WarlordWarrior

------------------
    Have a nice day
    Die with Honour...
    Clan Warlord

What Mongol Hoarde? I've seen a horde of mongrels down here, but Tasmania is full of them.

And I'm still offline this is just hidy do dandy!

------------------
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!
    Within a handful of ashes lies the birth of a new age, with the traditions of the GOLDEN AGE, Honour to Clan Kenchikuka!