Thread: Wiki article

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Default Wiki article

https://forums.totalwar.org/wiki/ind...gun:_Total_War

It's largely a copy from wikipedia, but it's tailored to content found here, including links to downloads and readmes.

Feel free to expand, improve and add articles.

This forum is of course available for information, the wiki offers a means to collect information. The CMS can also be used to create books or reports.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Default Re: Wiki article

Should we make an effort to fill it with tactics, strategies and other "War College"-esque talk?
    The purpose of a fish trap is to catch fish, and when the fish are caught, the trap is forgotten. The purpose of a rabbit snare is to catch rabbits. When the rabbits are caught, the snare is forgotten. The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello Wasp,

Yes, that's possible. We could make a notice of say [[tactics]] in the article, save the article, click on the tactics link in the page and write one or more pages about that.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Cool! I wouldn't mind helping in writing some 'short-but-good' stuff on tactics.

- Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Alright, let me see where I could help out; I got a few tactics that seem to work. I'll get back to this
    The purpose of a fish trap is to catch fish, and when the fish are caught, the trap is forgotten. The purpose of a rabbit snare is to catch rabbits. When the rabbits are caught, the snare is forgotten. The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.