Thread: Bit Torrent really sucks

Default Bit Torrent really sucks

I cant download 1.1 any ideas? Bit Torrent wont work for me, yawn first time I wont be able to play EB this blows lol

Default Re: Bit Torrent really sucks

Tosa Inu went ahead and posted a direct FTP style download link in the announcement thread. One can use that as well...
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

The Aspiring God Of War Member Lysander13's Avatar
    Leading the assault against the Gods at Mount Olympos itself.

Bit Torrent is actually pretty damn good so i would beg to differ. I just downloaded this 786MB badboy in less than 30 minutes. I guess it could be a bit tricky to set up for some depending on their situation but it really is a very good way to download or to transfer files files peer to peer so to speak. As far as an FTP goes the only one that really gives me pretty good speed believe it or not is FileFront. Anyhow for any not sure on how it works, i would encourage you to check out bovi's stickied thread on how to use BitTorrent.......
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=93040
    I am am now a seeder......

Of the browsers at least the newset Opera includes a Bittorrent client by default, so downloading torrent files is extremely easy. Using Opera, this just requires clicking on the torrent link and choosing the download directory. Took about 30 minutes for me too.