Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kingdoms Update Released

Default Re: Kingdoms Update Released

Dear Lusted:

Good afternoon from Canada!! I hope to find you and yours well. As for me, I could complain...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Lusted, great to hear from you again!!!!! How's life in the working world been? Game question: I bought the Gold Edition this past Tuesday, but I don't know if it's the North American or the European version. How can one tell?

Oh, you'll be proud to note that your wonderful mod works like a charm on the Gold Edition. I played it couple of nights ago.

In closing, I pray that we see your fine hand in the creation of Empires!!!!!

Live long and prosper, take care, and thank you kindly!!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

Does anyone know if the problem with the update has been solved or CA has just forgot about it?
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

...George Patton

History repeats itself because CA wasnt listening the first time (or any other)

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

What problem?
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

I think he means the problem with the American Pasth for players who didn't get the gold edition. It's been fixed, with a working patch at Totalwar.com.
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

Question :

I just ordered Med.2 TW + Expansion in the shop.
    Its coming out agains this week she said ;
    so will that be a good version. or one like the first release, unpatched?
    If so ; how could i update it

* Got it, found out. no answer needed anymore *
    Last edited by TheDruid; 10-05-2008 at 22:27. Reason: expired

Question Re: Kingdoms Update Released

Dear All,
    I have a BIG problem. I played MTW2 recently and saved all the turns. Then I installed Kingdoms Update and continued play my prevous one. For safety I have copied save folder in other place. Then my Windows crashed and after reinstalling MTW2 I copied saved files into save folder but now I cannot load games, after the loda begins the load picture changes and main menu opens.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hanna

Merciless Mauler Member TheLastPrivate's Avatar

Is the US vanilla + UK kingdoms patching still bugged and need localization files? Just got a new comp...

Gae Ma Ki Byung:
    Possibly the earliest full-armored heavy cavalry in human history, deployed by the Goguryeo from the 3rd century A.D.

I'm new to Total War but not new to wargaming.I've just installed the kingdoms expansion to MW2 and would like to get the update but don't know which version to download.I know I don't want any of the gold versions.If I lived in Europe,UK or USA it would be obvious but because I live in Australia and bought the games and expansions here,I can't work out which version of the patch to download.
    Will someone please guide me on this and tell me where to download it from?
    deepace

How can you tell the version # applied to the program. RTW shows it in the lower left cornet at startup???

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Settings screen, top right corner.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Your Divine Intervention Member Snite's Avatar

OKay, I downloaded the American patch and now have a .rar file. My computer does not know what program to use to open it and I am too computer illiterate to know what a .rar file is. Could someone please help me out?

Much love
    Ubi Libertas Habitat Ibi Nostra Patria Est: "Where Liberty Lives there is our Homeland"

Quote Originally Posted by Snite View Post
    OKay, I downloaded the American patch and now have a .rar file. My computer does not know what program to use to open it and I am too computer illiterate to know what a .rar file is. Could someone please help me out?

Much love

Rar file is like the same thing as a Zip file (i.e bunch of files compressed). Just go to download.com and download "WinRar" - a program like WinZip, which allows you open to rar file and see the files isside (which you will run to install the patch).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234