Thread: Intro videos...

Default Intro videos...

I cannot start a new game off of my BI exe, so I started all 20 factions using my RTW.exe, and saved them so that I could play each save from BI. While doing that, I noticed that all of the factions get a nice new intro video (EB on some fallen stone pillars), but that Pahlava and Saka get amazing professional movies for their starting introduction. Who is the fan of horse archers who made those movies? I ask because the Romani and Greek factions get nothing, so there must be a story - or a private passion behind those vids...

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default Re: Intro videos...

try
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...m&search_type=
    the pahlavan one (or one similar) is there.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Closet Celtophile Member Redmeth's Avatar

Default Re: Intro videos...

No grand story behind it they were made by Kampfkrebs who's been inactive for some time, Pahlava was the first one made because of TPC's art direction and insistence.

Saka came second because it was similar and Keravnos was fast to concept the idea. More factions were supposed to get intros like this but with Kampfkrebs away because of RL issues great intros will probably be made for EB2 from here onwards but who knows...