expect all posters to be polite all the time to you, regardless of your position, in an anonymous forum is another. It's just expecting everyone you meet everyday in real life to be kind and sweet and surrounded by pure, moist light.

It's just not realistic! On the whole the people on this forum have been serious and polite, and developers should focus on that and be heartened, instead of focusing on the negative parts. So what Lambu from Buttfu** Illonis is unhappy and rude, as long as he is incoherent, why should you care?

On deleting rude posts by moderators, when does it all end? Some people have different perspectives and ways of expressing themselves. The reason why this forum is so vibrant, and therefore so informative and alluring to your fans, is because it allows the flourishing of opinions. From what I can see, over the top people are jumped on anyway. JUST IGNORE THOSE CRETINS. BUT TRY TO GET THE MESSAGE!

The old Shogun board was moderated by people with real ends so puckered its surprising they dont leave an identation on their seats. Is this rude, or merely colourful?

But I *choke* will say this: Good job, its a game with great potential.

See, the reason I put on kiddie gloves for this post is NOT to fist you up to the elbow.

Back to the real world.