Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 145

Thread: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

  1. #61
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Hello aazard and welcome to the Throne Room!

    We are set on having a never ending series of gams in the Britannia, Teutonics and Crusades expansions from M2TW:Kingdoms. Britannia should end in 10 or so turns if nothing too weird happens, the Teutnoics game just started and is a long way off and the Crusades game still has an epic clash to resolve between factions with about 25 provinces each.

    We really have several openings in Stainless Steel 6.4 games and if you've never played the mod, you should definitely give it a try, trust me on this one. I'm a gamer who for long years abjured anything that wasn't made by the original developer team and I hated mods and fan missions, until I understood that the developers can never put in as much time on a project as the fans can. SS has a longer (and still ongoing) development cycle than M2TW and it fixes so many annoying things from vanilla (low movement rate, inaccurate map, stupid AI etc.) and adds so many more (extensive traits system, historical accuracy, lots more factions, great and diverse unit rosters etc.) that it is a sacrilege for you not to give it a try.

    Start a SP campaign in SS and if you are still unsure I could help you out with pointers or even est up a small "tutorial" hotseat deathmatch between me and yourself where I'd give you pointers and reviews on each turn as we play it.

    Then, there is always the hotseat guide whcih I recommend you giving the once-over.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  2. #62

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Hello aazard and welcome to the Throne Room!

    We are set on having a never ending series of gams in the Britannia, Teutonics and Crusades expansions from M2TW:Kingdoms. Britannia should end in 10 or so turns if nothing too weird happens, the Teutnoics game just started and is a long way off and the Crusades game still has an epic clash to resolve between factions with about 25 provinces each.

    We really have several openings in Stainless Steel 6.4 games and if you've never played the mod, you should definitely give it a try, trust me on this one. I'm a gamer who for long years abjured anything that wasn't made by the original developer team and I hated mods and fan missions, until I understood that the developers can never put in as much time on a project as the fans can. SS has a longer (and still ongoing) development cycle than M2TW and it fixes so many annoying things from vanilla (low movement rate, inaccurate map, stupid AI etc.) and adds so many more (extensive traits system, historical accuracy, lots more factions, great and diverse unit rosters etc.) that it is a sacrilege for you not to give it a try.

    Start a SP campaign in SS and if you are still unsure I could help you out with pointers or even est up a small "tutorial" hotseat deathmatch between me and yourself where I'd give you pointers and reviews on each turn as we play it.

    Then, there is always the hotseat guide whcih I recommend you giving the once-over.
    Hello and thank you for the FAST welcome!

    i have not tried SS but i will, please link or email me the most up to date version's website. Is there any chance on a "vanellia" hot seat? i am willing to try SS via hotseat but i was hoping to meet some other non-mod players.

    SO who is up for this "SS" hot seat? i can easily complete turns within 1 hour of recieving them via email looking for N/N to H/H skill levels. also infradata.it @ gmail is my gaming account for email contact.

  3. #63
    Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Your Dreams
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aazard View Post
    Hello and thank you for the FAST welcome!

    i have not tried SS but i will, please link or email me the most up to date version's website. Is there any chance on a "vanellia" hot seat? i am willing to try SS via hotseat but i was hoping to meet some other non-mod players.

    SO who is up for this "SS" hot seat? i can easily complete turns within 1 hour of recieving them via email looking for N/N to H/H skill levels. also infradata.it @ gmail is my gaming account for email contact.
    Welcome!

    Well, we haven't much going on with vanilla right now, but feel free to try to recruit some people for it. As to SS, I know we have openings in Wrath of the Khan (Moors) and Clash of the Gods (Kwarezmian Empire).

    and here is the ss forum.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

  4. #64

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Hi all,

    REQUEST FOR RECRUITMENT **vanilla game** please post or reply via email to me (infradata.it @ gmail is my gaming account for email contact)
    hoping for 5 or more human players for H/H grand cam.

  5. #65
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Why do you insist on vanilla? BTW go to the main M2TW forum and suggest for a vanilla game there. If you want I can play a short deathmatch vs. you to teach you the ropes, should a larger game be unavailable.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  6. #66

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Why do you insist on vanilla? BTW go to the main M2TW forum and suggest for a vanilla game there. If you want I can play a short deathmatch vs. you to teach you the ropes, should a larger game be unavailable.
    Hi Myth,

    I ask for vanilla as i have not tried SS yet and wish to get used to hotseat before trying a mod. let me know what you think.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Also am i posting for a hotseat in the wrong area? i thought that "Hotseat General Recruitment Thread" would be the area to find a "NON"-mod game

  8. #68
    Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Your Dreams
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    I think this is the right area, but advertising their as well could help draw vanilla players in.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

  9. #69
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aazard View Post
    Also am i posting for a hotseat in the wrong area? i thought that "Hotseat General Recruitment Thread" would be the area to find a "NON"-mod game
    Hi buddy - welcome to the Org and to the Throne Room!

    You are indeed posting in the right area and thanks for stopping by and expressing your interest in a game.

    What we have found is that the grand campaign in vanilla M2TW is not the best setup for hotseat games, largely because of the slow movement rate and large number of rebel territories which makes it long-winded to wage war on each other.

    Recently we have tended to play hotseats in mods like Stainless Steel (where the movement rate is greater) and also to use the hotseat function to move the game along automatically to a later date so that the starting position is more developed with more units available.

    You'll see that the two grand campaign hotseats we currently have running (Wrath of the Khan 2 and March of Time) both have used this approach.

    Also, most players are in multiple games at once and these games tend to take a long time to run their course - hence starting new games is relatively infrequent unless we get a big influx of new players at the same time.

    This is why others have encouraged you to join one of our existing games in the meantime while you wait for a new game to be started.

    It'd be great if you would consider doing this - there are some great games going which are in their early stages (i think both of those I mentioned are only in the single digits in terms of the number of turns played) and some vacant factions which are in good positions.

    Of course if you do get enough interest in a new game it would be great if you would consider hosting it here.

    Otherwise I will certainly let you know when a new game starts - the most likely is for a new game in the Kingdoms campaigns which you can see we are running one each of (except Americas).

    Anyway, great to see you here and I hope you find a space in a game that interests you!
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 01-19-2012 at 22:07.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Hello phonicsmonkey,

    I will do my best to see if any one bites at a new grand campaign, but i will give SS a run through and get a feel for the speed of play and new features, if i feel i am up to playing hotseat with SS what factions are open, in Wrath of the Khan 2 and March of Time? and are they open due to getting "poorly managed" by the players that have dropped out?
    my perfered factions are russia or the turks BTW (odd i know but i just seem to do well with them in early game)

  11. #71
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    In March of Time the Khwarezm Shah is open and is in a strong position after havin been controlled by an excellent player who had to leave the game due to RL time constraints. The Shah is a Turkic nation that you will find similar to the vanilla Turks.

    Also open in that game is the ERE - that faction is in a challenging position and at war with several other nations. It still holds Constantinople, Adrianople and Nicaea but little else.

    In Wrath of the Khan 2 the open faction is the Moors which I believe is in a fairly good position.

    Also available is the Khwarezm Shah in the Clash of Gods game. Not too sure of the position there.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    In March of Time the Khwarezm Shah is open and is in a strong position after havin been controlled by an excellent player who had to leave the game due to RL time constraints. The Shah is a Turkic nation that you will find similar to the vanilla Turks.

    Also open in that game is the ERE - that faction is in a challenging position and at war with several other nations. It still holds Constantinople, Adrianople and Nicaea but little else.

    In Wrath of the Khan 2 the open faction is the Moors which I believe is in a fairly good position.

    Also available is the Khwarezm Shah in the Clash of Gods game. Not too sure of the position there.
    i shall accept March of Time, Khwarezm Shah, if it is still open. i will need a quick review if you dont mind sending me an email on basics of: SS, march of time hotseat "rules", and where i can get a look at the faust for the Khwarezm Shah

  13. #73
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Have a look at the first post of the game thread the rules and pm me with any questions.

    I think Myth posted the link to the SS forum at TWC which has a lot of general information and he also offered to help you with questions regarding that.

    I'm away for the weekend but on my return I'll send you a save you can look at to study their position. Their next turn won't come up for a while as we just passed it and there are lots of players in the game to play before it comes around again.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  14. #74
    Kilic Khan Senior Member Quirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Astral Sea
    Posts
    870

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    It's been awhile!

    Anyone making any new games? :)

  15. #75
    Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Your Dreams
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    hey Quirl!

    There are a lot of new games since you were last here I believe. Including a new RPG that I am running myself! (Lords of the Danube)

    Currently there is one person on the waiting list for an avatar, but if you want to join you can make a character and start roleplaying now while you wait for an avatar.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

  16. #76
    Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,921

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Hi Quirl, I must say I'm glad to see you back here. I really like the work you did as a CM for the Throne Room, you are a really talented designer for sure. I'd like to talk about some of the graphics you made, like the Throne Room banner and some of the specific elements like the typefaces/effects/vectors you used and where you got them from
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

    These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

  17. #77
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllll!

    You can have the Turks back in LS if you like...

    Also the Moors are free in Wrath of the Khan 2....and the Khwarezm in Clash of Gods
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  18. #78
    Kilic Khan Senior Member Quirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Astral Sea
    Posts
    870

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    What a warm welcome! Thank you!

    Yeah. Things have finally slowed down in my life. I've graduated from college. I'm now a graphic designer here in Oklahoma. And I can finally begin to hotseat again! But I've promised myself I won't take on too much...

    @ Nightbringer - Sounds intriguing! I've never played an RPG before. I'll look into it more and PM you. Devour any good stars lately?

    @ Myth - Thanks for the compliments, man! I'd love to help you out with those things. Just send me a PM with the stuff you need and I'll see if I can find those old files again. My computer crashed since last I was on, so I'm not sure if I still have them all. But I'll still help in any way I can! Even give some photoshop tips if you'd like; always fun to... talk "shop"... ok, that was cheesy... sorry...

    @ - PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSS. How you been, Caliph?! I hear the Turks are almost wiped out in LS. I talked with Thanatos and it sounded like he was cleaning house. I might try the Moors in WotK2 (just 'cos I'm nostalgic with WotK1 ). But the courtroom in that game seems so inactive. I'm sad a lot of hotseats (on both the org and the net) seem to be moving away from courtroom RPing. That was always one of my favorite elements to these games.

    P.S.
    I'm catching up on all these "Tales from the Throne Room" stories. One question: Where's my interview and featured "From the Vault" story?????
    Last edited by Quirl; 01-26-2012 at 15:00.

  19. #79
    Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Your Dreams
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Just a few red dwarfs, i have been taking it easy lately. I have a feeling you would like RPG's though as it is all about the courtroom type stuff that you like.

    Speaking of "Tales from the Throne Room," is that continuing? I enjoyed it a lot, but I understand if it is too much work.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

  20. #80

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Yikes, i tried SS, DID NOT LIKE IT, it skews the REAL GAME badly!! i will make one more request for vanellia hotseat, if there are no takers i will see if i can set something up outside of the org, maybe people at .net are still playing the unmodded game from the 1st turn. PLEASE email me at infradata.it @ gmail if you have any interest... if not i guess the total war series has killed the really fun m2tw series, time for shogun 2, which i find to alot more involved (painfully not adding to gameplay) than m2tw without adding anything good other than updated graphics. 3rd age seems ok, perhaps i'll try that, sad the real game is a dino now.

  21. #81
    Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Your Dreams
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Sorry to hear you didn't like SS. Were you using BGRIV (one of the submods)? If so, that is likely the result of most of your dislike, otherwise, I guess we just have different tastes as I love SS. In any case, good luck getting a game together!
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

  22. #82

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    Sorry to hear you didn't like SS. Were you using BGRIV (one of the submods)? If so, that is likely the result of most of your dislike, otherwise, I guess we just have different tastes as I love SS. In any case, good luck getting a game together!
    humm, i better check, i'd hate to have the wrong impression due to an error on my part.

  23. #83

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    anyone know of other hotseat locations to ask?

  24. #84
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirl View Post
    How you been, Caliph?! I hear the Turks are almost wiped out in LS. I talked with Thanatos and it sounded like he was cleaning house. I might try the Moors in WotK2 (just 'cos I'm nostalgic with WotK1 ). But the courtroom in that game seems so inactive. I'm sad a lot of hotseats (on both the org and the net) seem to be moving away from courtroom RPing. That was always one of my favorite elements to these games.
    Well, Thanatos would say that! To be fair the Turks are quite challenged but are playing a supporting role to the Byzantines.

    Do you want the Moors? They are yours if so. The courtroom is quiet in that game because everyone is talking behidn the scenes in a group they set up (just like in WotK1) - but you are right that there is less IC interaction here these days. Why not help me revive it?

    Also if aazard doesn't change his mind then the Khwarezm are up for grabs in the March of Time game.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  25. #85
    Kilic Khan Senior Member Quirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Astral Sea
    Posts
    870

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Well, after I started looking at all the games I noticed they were all "autoresolve-off." Fighting the battles in map bogs things down... so... much... I might just join the RPG. :\

  26. #86
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirl View Post
    Well, after I started looking at all the games I noticed they were all "autoresolve-off." Fighting the battles in map bogs things down... so... much... I might just join the RPG. :\
    Hey, you don't have to fight the battles, you can AR them instead if you want to...
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  27. #87
    Knight of the Crusade Member Thanatos Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Falling into madness, again...send rope
    Posts
    837

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    Well, Thanatos would say that! To be fair the Turks are quite challenged but are playing a supporting role to the Byzantines.
    :P

    I tried to keep the RPing alive in LS, but it got to the point were I was talking to myself, literally :)
    For Rome! Got Rome!!
    For the Admiral!


  28. #88
    Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Your Dreams
    Posts
    2,783

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos Eclipse View Post
    :P

    I tried to keep the RPing alive in LS, but it got to the point were I was talking to myself, literally :)
    Hey, I was there until you killed me. If you really wanted to keep the courtroom alive you should have let me live :)

    In general though, I would love to see more courtroom action. i enjoy it a lot myself but have a hard time participating unless at least a few others are as well. Point being though, if you guys get some stuff going, I would gladely throw in my faction's two cents.

    As for my RPG, there is actually even more RP going no than is apparent because there has also been a fair amount of RP going on with other factions through PM's to me.

    off topic stuff was here, whoops, lost track of which thread I was in while talking about my game :)
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 01-27-2012 at 07:23.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

  29. #89
    Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caliph
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    i do have one further question though, is it possible to use the console to refresh the units "stocked" at a settlement?
    Wrong thread for this discussion, but you could try trashing the buildings then using process_cq to replace them and see if that resets the unit pool
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

    Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

  30. #90
    Kilic Khan Senior Member Quirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Astral Sea
    Posts
    870

    Default Re: Hotseat General Recruitment Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    Hey, you don't have to fight the battles, you can AR them instead if you want to...
    That's true, but I'd be handicapping myself if I did. Nightbringer sent me an invite to LD and I think I am going to join his RPG after all. It'll be my first one and I'm excited.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos Eclipse View Post
    I tried to keep the RPing alive in LS, but it got to the point were I was talking to myself, literally :)
    Thanatos, I had read that post in the council chambers already. I was literally laughing out loud.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO