Hello aazard and welcome to the Throne Room!

We are set on having a never ending series of gams in the Britannia, Teutonics and Crusades expansions from M2TW:Kingdoms. Britannia should end in 10 or so turns if nothing too weird happens, the Teutnoics game just started and is a long way off and the Crusades game still has an epic clash to resolve between factions with about 25 provinces each.

We really have several openings in Stainless Steel 6.4 games and if you've never played the mod, you should definitely give it a try, trust me on this one. I'm a gamer who for long years abjured anything that wasn't made by the original developer team and I hated mods and fan missions, until I understood that the developers can never put in as much time on a project as the fans can. SS has a longer (and still ongoing) development cycle than M2TW and it fixes so many annoying things from vanilla (low movement rate, inaccurate map, stupid AI etc.) and adds so many more (extensive traits system, historical accuracy, lots more factions, great and diverse unit rosters etc.) that it is a sacrilege for you not to give it a try.

Start a SP campaign in SS and if you are still unsure I could help you out with pointers or even est up a small "tutorial" hotseat deathmatch between me and yourself where I'd give you pointers and reviews on each turn as we play it.

Then, there is always the hotseat guide whcih I recommend you giving the once-over.