Thread: Will EB2 include wardogs ?

Lies We Can Belive In Member Barry Soteiro's Avatar

Default Will EB2 include wardogs ?

I know they are mentioned used by arverni by a roman author. Maybe a small unit or just acting like officers for some units ? Please answer EB team.
    Lies we can believe in

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

Default Re: Will EB2 include wardogs ?

A) Isn't there an EB2 forum ?
    B) What next - the burning pigs ? They're mentioned too after all...
    Last edited by Watchman; 04-19-2008 at 22:37.
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

I know they are mentioned used by arverni by a roman author. Maybe a small unit or just acting like officers for some units ? Please answer EB team.
    No!

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude

I think that arcani wardogz should be riding cataphract camels armoured in lorica segmenta wearing a german phalanx spear... would be IMBA

Quote Originally Posted by snude
    I think that arcani wardogz should be riding cataphract camels armoured in lorica segmenta wearing a german phalanx spear... would be IMBA
    you are not funny my question was serious
    Lies we can believe in

you are not funny my question was serious

BUT YOU ARE ASKING STUPI QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME....

Read the FAQ and stop asking stupid questions because you want a higher post count ore something...

Heres a balloon you can play with, now piss off

BUT YOU ARE ASKING STUPI QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME....

Read the FAQ and stop asking stupid questions because you want a higher post count ore something...

Heres a balloon you can play with, now piss off
    I'm not asking stupid questions, wardogs are mentioned by a roman author (sorry don't remember the name) in this battle where the arverni were crushed by the romans (in a bridge battle were most of arverni died when drowning in the river). I just wanted to know if the EB team would use wardogs in their future version since I know M2TW allow for unlimited models dogs could be like officers for certain units. If EB team don't want dogs to appear this is their right and I don't criticize it but I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK and who are you to decide what is forbidden or authorized to ask ?
    Lies we can believe in

I'm not asking stupid questions, wardogs are mentioned by a roman author (sorry don't remember the name) in this battle where the arverni were crushed by the romans (in a bridge battle were most of arverni died when drowning in the river). I just wanted to know if the EB team would use wardogs in their future version since I know M2TW allow for unlimited models dogs could be like officers for certain units. If EB team don't want dogs to appear this is their right and I don't criticize it but I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK and who are you to decide what is forbidden or authorized to ask ?

Because you are asking stupid questions intentionally, like the camel thread, and THIS abomination... My GOD wardogs? comeon... Hey please add the Brutii Scipii and Julii again that was zo cool man...You get the idea? no? then drown youself in you mothers vomit

Not Just A Name; A Way Of Life Member Sarcasm's Avatar

Kids, let's play nice here please.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

-- Oscar Wilde

Because you are asking stupid questions intentionally, like the camel thread, and THIS abomination... My GOD wardogs? comeon... Hey please add the Brutii Scipii and Julii again that was zo cool man...You get the idea? no? then drown youself in you mothers vomit
    Wardogs are mentioned by Appian as being used by the Arverni. I understand if the EB team do not want to get them in game but I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK !

http://www.livius.org/ap-ark/appian/..._gallic_3.html
    Lies we can believe in

The Rabbit Nibbler Member Korlon's Avatar

Not used enough to be made into a unit. We do have hardcoded limits for the amount of units we can have.
    Ongoing EB Campaigns:
    1.0 Pontos (245 BC)

Remanent or Supremacy - An EB Pontos AAR - Unfortunately postponed indefinitely.
    1.1 Saka Rauka Gameplay Guide
    1.1 Lusotannan Gameplay Guide

BODYGUARDS....

you really think that they would have used them in field armies?

and even if they did they would just be used to guard camps

Unoffical PBM recruiter person Member /Bean\'s Avatar

guard dogs...that wud be quite funny...instead of having knights and the best warriors of the kingdom around him, the general could be surrounded by dogs...that wud be funny lol
    =========================================
    Look out for the upcoming Warriors of the La Tene PBM, a new style of interactive EB gaming rising from the ashes of BtSH and WotB!
    ========================================================
    + =
    [/CENTER]

*****. more Spam/flame-bait. The use of sources and effectively arguing for the inclusion of a unit has been done to death, so I won't repeat the talks here.

Gertrude, by reading the FAQ's and the 'How to post on EB' thread, you have the answer to your question right there. And Snude, stop insulting this guy every time he comes up and asks a stupid question, because he'll keep coming back and the threads will keep devolving.

Gertrude, you mentioned you're not a troll, but given the inordinately high number of posts today, the insults fired at you from Snude, the fact that many of your posts contain silly or flame/spam baiting questions, then I must ask: How can we consider you anything but a troll?

Another thing: 53 posts in one day? Isn't that a little over-enthusiastic?

Ambassador of Bartix Member Tiberius Nero's Avatar

Has no one taught you boys not to feed the wardo... erm, I mean, the trolls?
    Wow, got 3 ballons in one fell swoop

Snude.... quit being so dang on offensive man.

What is going on here today?

I'm closing this one now.