Thread: Don't you think it would be cool if each EB2 province had its own unique unit ?

Lies We Can Belive In Member Barry Soteiro's Avatar

Default Don't you think it would be cool if each EB2 province had its own unique unit ?

We have a lot of provinces with unique units in EB1 but wouldn't it be cool if each province had its own unit ? So each province would be interesting to conquer ?
    Lies we can believe in

Default Re: Don't you think it would be cool if each EB2 province had its own unique unit ?

Dude, what's your deal?

Default Re: Don't you think it would be cool if each EB2 province had its own unique unit ?

This is exactly what was going through my head, just didnt have the balls to call it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude
    We have a lot of provinces with unique units in EB1 but wouldn't it be cool if each province had its own unit ? So each province would be interesting to conquer ?
    dont you think it would be kool if u polayed pokemon stadium instead of being stupid??

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

This wouldn't work out due to the hardcoded unit limits in RTW & M2TW.

Quote Originally Posted by snude
    dont you think it would be kool if u polayed pokemon stadium instead of being stupid??
    Don't you think uniqe units like spartans hoplites, garamantines, silures and such so when you conquer the province you know that you will get unique stuff ?
    Lies we can believe in

Don't you think uniqe units like spartans hoplites, garamantines, silures and such so when you conquer the province you know that you will get unique stuff ?
    kuld u plzise wriet ein englizh mon? i rly dun undrestabd ur feckin ugli wankzor langwage...OK?

Try to stay civil, everyone.

kuld u plzise wriet ein englizh mon? i rly dun undrestabd ur feckin ugli wankzor langwage...OK?
    I just mean that it's more cool to conquer a province who have some uniqe units rather than the usual pantodapoi/akontistai stuff , do you disagree with this ?
    Lies we can believe in

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus
    This is exactly everything that needed to be said. The rest of you need to lay the fuck off. The guy's asking an innocent question.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus
    But it would be nice to have more regional units, though I'm pretty sure not every province could have a unique unit. Most would be repeats with different names.

Spam alert

I just mean that it's more cool to conquer a province who have some uniqe units rather than the usual pantodapoi/akontistai stuff , do you disagree with this ?
    Yes, now go drink from the toilet...

I WANT MY FLAMING PIGS BACK!!!

Ming the Merciless is my idol Senior Member Watchman's Avatar

Now, now. Manners.
    "Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. --- Proof of the existence of the FSM, if needed, can be found in the recent uptick of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Apparently His Pastaness is to be worshipped in full pirate regalia. The decline in worldwide pirate population over the past 200 years directly corresponds with the increase in global temperature. Here is a graph to illustrate the point."

-Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Yes, now go drink from the toilet...

I WANT MY FLAMING PIGS BACK!!!
    I'm asking a polite and legitimate question why are you insulting me ?
    Lies we can believe in

This thread has run its course and has devolved into spam/flaming.
    Please stop the spamming and insulting!