Thread: Unrealistic Game ever!

Default Unrealistic Game ever!

Sorry, but we have to say that. The KI ist just laughable. A soccer team of ten year-old children listen better to commands than this on top of a horse. They have a correct command execution ratio less than 10%!

We both know, that horsemen were very difficult to control, but if I am a horseman and the general stands next to me I would do what he says. When I was in the army a refusal to obey orders would be punished with arrest and I think in this time it was even worse! It's just a joke how they're acting!

We don't blame you EB Team, we know that the KI is hard-coded by activision, but we need a target for our frustration! If we had studied this, we would do it a thousand times better! Our suggestion: Stop wasting your talent on this that activision brought on market and program your own game! We're sure it would be hundreds of times better. By the way, the title is related to the activisio game. And yes, it is a whine thread, but it's better we write this thread than my friend destroys my keyboard!
    Last edited by TosaInu; 04-20-2008 at 12:38.

Lies We Can Belive In Member Barry Soteiro's Avatar

Default Re: Unrealistic Game ever!

You are a rycalawre, instead of spending you time posting spam wouldn't it better for you to protect the casse king ?
    Lies we can believe in

Stop the spam, please. Now its just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude
    You are a rycalawre, instead of spending you time posting spam wouldn't it better for you to protect the casse king ?

Stop posting freaky posts, and STOP making posts about "EB being teh b3st m0dzor evwa, yay" posts stop it annoys me...
    Last edited by TosaInu; 04-20-2008 at 12:39.

Lies We Can Belive In Member Barry Soteiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snude
    i will not stop posting because it annoys you who are to decide what I can do ?
    Last edited by TosaInu; 04-20-2008 at 12:40.
    Lies we can believe in

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

No spam, and what your language. This forum has language rules.
    If the first post has a purpose, please start a new thread that gets to a point.