Thread: about the rioting cities, rebels and coffee beans

Default about the rioting cities, rebels and coffee beans

I read in a post the question DO factions re-emerge if they are exterminated? well no...but in the kingdoms addon this re-emerging stuff has been at least thinkered with!!! because if you capture a city form the turks in crusades and let it go rebel it won't turn grey/rebel(slave) but to the original faction that had build it up...so my thoughts for the future is that Empire Total War will bring it up again in a form or another.....
    My deepest fear is not that I am inadequate...my deepest fear is that I am powerful beyond measure.

Default Re: about the rioting cities, rebels and coffee beans

I don't own Kingdoms expansion yet. I am very please CA did not have re-emerging factions in the orignal MTW2 version. I always found it annoying in previous TW games to elinimate a faction only for them to reappear with like 3 or 4 stacks of troops. So kingdoms added this back into the game?

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

No. What Kingdoms changed was that now if a city rebels, it can rebel back to the previous owner (instead of remaining independent as in vanilla M2TW).
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

I guess that seems logical. If you wipe out the faction with it's family members and a city rebels reverting back to an elinimated faction, do they create a new faction leader?