Thread: Company of Heroes Multiplayer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Company of Heroes Multiplayer

any of you here? well whats the hardest game you ever had? which army is overpowered? Have I ever pwned you before?

Default Re: Company of Heroes Multiplayer

Yes I play, I dont think I have ever had the pleasure of playing with or against you, but I do await such a challange. Do you play the expansion or the original?

The hardest game I ever played was last weekend in fact. It was a 3v3, it was brutal...

I think both German factions are way overpowered with armour. Their armour is almost undefendable against. The British especially have next to no anti-armour and their tanks aregreat against infantry but nothing against a Tiger or Panther.

I reckon their should either turn up the damage of Allied units or configure the Germans down a little to give the Allies a fighting chance.
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

I have both, but play as british (mostly). I think Germans are overpowered too, what level are you?

I think the quad panthers per player is brutal. Hardest match I had played once where my team and I had some mis comunication and we all ended up as british arty gen. It was a 4v4. About ten minutes into the game we had such a constant barrage going across the center of the map that the other team quit and said we were hacking.

And I don't think I've ever played you before. I mainly use either Allied Air or German Blitz

I play the gold edition
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

Hmm with arty doctrine I usually dont have any population left. But theyre real good for range. I dont think I ever played you either, do you play often?

My hardest game was 3v3 sceldt. In the end everyone droped or kicked but one other opponent. I was arty, so barely any pop left, I could only scrap 2 tanks and a inf squad.

What REALLY made it hard was the mofo on the other team tried to revive his allies, and almost made it 3v1!! he managed one, but I had arty all over the map for that tricky mofo. I finnaly defeated his revived ally and obliterated his HQ. ALL arty, like 5 cannons or 6 on him.

My most hard fought game.

We didnt have any population there was just enough cannons going to keep a continues bombbardment of the center.( there were about 25 howies on the feild with a few priest)
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.