Thread: Arranging the AAR's

Default Arranging the AAR's

I think you are making a great job here, but I think that you could arrange the AARís better.

So my suggestion: why donít you establish for the AAR of every faction a own folder. This would make it easier to keep track of.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Default Re: Arranging the AAR's

There aren't so many AARs that they really even need their own subfolders. It is actually quite fortunate that they have their own subforum at all...

Plus, back in the day when the forums were just starting, there was only one EB AAR at all and it was written on the RTR forums...
    Last edited by MarcusAureliusAntoninus; 04-23-2008 at 22:02.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus
    There aren't so many AARs that they really even need their own subfolders. It is actually quite fortunate that they have their own subforum at all...

Plus, back in the day when the forums were just starting, there was only one EB AAR at all and it was written on the RTR forums...
    That was mine, and after 7.4 Arta's came out. :)
    I remember saying "Great Mago" quite alot.
    IE-Carthage AAR.
    [COLOR="Black"]Jesus's real name was Inuyasha Yashua!
    Any computer made after 1985 has the storage capacity to house an evil spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluvius Camillus View Post
    What I'm showing here is that it doesn't matter how well trained or brave you are, no one can resist an elephant charge in the rear

~Fluvius

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

What would help is if everyone tagged their AAR with "[faction name] AAR name" kind of thing so it's obvious.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR