I hope some of you can help me.

Since 2006 The Neds have a new anti-terror unit and I have been offered a guided tour cum demonstration some time later this year. So I have started up some research into recent developments in police and military anti-terrorism operations, particularly the special units trained for same.

I have some reports, I am talking to people, etcetera. Good autobiographical material (interviews, memoirs, etcetera) is not that hard to find.

Much harder to find is video footage of actual anti-terror unit operations. There is no shortage of crappy YouTube vids of all sorts of units wearing black moon suits and adopting action poses to the accompaniment of phat rhythms. I am not interested in that. I want the real stuff, warts and all.

I found some footage of historical actions such as the SAS assault on the Iranian embassy in London in 1980 and the GIGN assault on the dynamite-ridden plane in Marseille in 1994, but it doesn't amount to much. Can you guys point me to vids? Websites with good material? Museums?