Thread: Help - Romani CTD - Year 160

Default Help - Romani CTD - Year 160

I am playing as Rome. It is summer 160BCE and when I end my turn, the other factions turns get to the Aeudi when it starts to slow down. THey put a spy into my town (Avaricum) and when the computer tries to get to the Sweboz, I get a CTD.
    I tried to multiple times on multiple days, but I can't get past this turn.

I got the Marian Reforms like 9 years ago. I don't know about other faction's reforms.

http://uploaded.to/?id=ntcf32

I am still using 1.0.
    I am pretty sure that I installed all the permenant and all the temporary fixes.

Default Re: Help - Romani CTD - Year 160

I'm afraid I don't have 1.0 installed anymore, but let's see what we can do anyway. The first thing you should do is check whether there are any cities about to rebel. Use toggle_fow and check all the cities of the Aedui and Sweboz, at least. If there is one, use cheats to make it not rebel, IE add_population, force diplomacy or move_character a captain over and lay siege.

(Oh, and you should download and install 1.1 )
    Last edited by bovi; 04-29-2008 at 00:11.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking