Thread: Sweboz CTD. 184 BC.

Default Sweboz CTD. 184 BC.

hi.
    my faction is Sewboz
    I will get a CTD in ending my turn in Romani's AI turn
    script is not active. even when i apply disable_ai i will get the same crash.
    i canceled all my the constructions and recruits but still i have the same problem.

my save: http://totalwar.persiangig.com/Aryan-Germans.rar

Default Re: Sweboz CTD. 184 BC.

Thank you for your report. It is likely a rebellion causing the problem. You should try to see whether any city is about to rebel (for any faction) or reload an older savegame.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

thanks for the reply, but i usually save on one file. so i have't an older save game. isn't there a way to repair my save? because it was in very_hard/very_hard. you know what pain it is to play a campaign on vh/vh with Sweboz faction.
    again thanks.
    Last edited by khosro-II-parviz; 05-02-2008 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by bovi
    Thank you for your report. It is likely a rebellion causing the problem. You should try to see whether any city is about to rebel (for any faction) or reload an older savegame.
    So yeah, find the rebellion and make sure it doesn't.

Anyway, operating with only one save per campaign is foolish. I've strived to make EB as stable as possible, but it's not perfect. Trust in God, but keep the gunpowder dry.
    Last edited by bovi; 05-02-2008 at 22:36.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking