Thread: question about EB seleukids

Default question about EB seleukids

On the 'features' part of the EB homepage, it says that EB features "Special alerts and graphics representing the major stages of the breakup of the Seleukid Empire, if the collapse occurs". Having never allowed your beautiful representation of the seleukid empire to actually collapse - and being unsure of how I'm actually supposed to do that, Im wondering exactly what that means... so if it isnt too much of a spoiler (i've already played em, i may have just played em well ;)), I'm really curious to know exactly what it means
    Moreover, I advise that Syracusans must be added to EB (insp. by Cato the Elder )

Is looking forward to the 2090's, when EB 20.0 will be released - spanning the entire Eurasian continent and having no Eleutheroi - with a faction for every independent state instead. Look out for the Gedrosians, the Cretans and the kingdom of Kallatis!

Default Re: question about EB seleukids

That doesn't work, that part doesn't seem to work that good with RTW.
    This space intentionally left blank.

It used to work but with RTW 1.5 and our getting rid of the senate faction totally it stopped functioning. I was especially sad because I did the text messages and graphics for the breakup messages.

Do you still have some screenshots or things that can tell us how it should have happened?
    This space intentionally left blank.

Oh man I actually remember that when I was playing Baktria in 7.2, it showed a message saying that the Seleukids were preparing to attack you because of your recent independance.

This was back when the Seleucid factions still had the Vanilla type of Fog-of-war. I think having the Sabean playable "ruined" that, but having them is much better than that :)
    [COLOR="Black"]Jesus's real name was Inuyasha Yashua!
    Any computer made after 1985 has the storage capacity to house an evil spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluvius Camillus View Post
    What I'm showing here is that it doesn't matter how well trained or brave you are, no one can resist an elephant charge in the rear

~Fluvius

Quote Originally Posted by Hax
    Do you still have some screenshots or things that can tell us how it should have happened?
    EB never completly got rid of their hard work on this, even in 1.1 you can find the graphics and I think also the text they created. I know the graphics can be found at \EB\Data\fmv\lose there should be about 4 with bactria in them. I can't locate at the moment which files would contain the text.

1.0 completed:
    -Baktria

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

they're very poingant for some reason...
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg