Your latest updates are great, Rinsui. The changes in animation speed really improve some of the units. One problem though, is that the Singijeon's firing sounds now have a huge delay.

Just a few things I noticed in the latest beta:

Mugongchui Rebels, Shinzoku Bodyguard, Arjuna Chariot, and Working Elephant lack a picture when you look at their "statistics and info" window;
the Choson have two Shaolin Monk units, one of which uses the Monk Faction officer;
Kali has no description;
the Hwarang have an incredibly long range; (This may be intentional, I'm not sure)
a few units in the Krishnapur use the zombie sounds;
the Monk Novices use monkey sounds;
several of the new archer/gunpowder units have sound problems again.

I'll try looking into some of these, as they are all minor stuff compared to what you're working on.

Also, does anyone know which txt file determines the walls for different cultures and different city levels? I'd like to mess with the Chinese culture factions' walls.

Lastly, I sent a request to Ran no Jidai for the right to use their walls and they agreed. I'm just waiting to find out how they'd like to transfer them. (I suppose I should have asked whether they'd let us use them now or AFTER they've released their own beta.)