Thread: Why

Default Why

Do all my new generals that i adopt as romans, go into that branch of the family such as i have a Cornelia, adobt a captian that was a Claudia, why do they always get adopted into the cornelia? ive had one that wasnt but all the rest are, and now i have no diversity in my family tree their all cornelia, is there a way i can change them back or stop them from being?

Thumbs down Re: Why

All i ever do about it is pray that the generals have daughters and not sons.

Default Re: Why

Quote Originally Posted by sad_wing667
    Do all my new generals that i adopt as romans, go into that branch of the family such as i have a Cornelia, adobt a captian that was a Claudia, why do they always get adopted into the cornelia? ...
    It appears that the game engine causes the highest ranking family member with fewer than 4 children to make all offers of adoption.
    The truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Atilius
    It appears that the game engine causes the highest ranking family member with fewer than 4 children to make all offers of adoption.
    I wish that you could select a family member to adopt someone... I always want to keep some bloodlines pure, or have famous generals/beloved characters have their own children to continue the bloodline... The way adoptions work now sometimes I simply never adopt anyone for ages. Wish it was not hardcoded...

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldaemon
    I wish that you could select a family member to adopt someone... I always want to keep some bloodlines pure, or have famous generals/beloved characters have their own children to continue the bloodline... The way adoptions work now sometimes I simply never adopt anyone for ages. Wish it was not hardcoded...
    I agree with all of that.
    "Iustitia procurat pacem et iniuria bellum, humilia verba sunt nuntii pacis et superba, belli." (Ramon Llull)