Thread: VanillaMod 0.93

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Default VanillaMod 0.93

Hello all,

Yes I am uploading 0.93 as we speak. Unfortunately, it does not yet have the big map yet but a lot of fixes to AI and a few other things.

Those are:
    - Made a few more balance changes in terms of cost to several units
    - Removed upkeep for Mongol/Timurid only units
    - Finally managed to make Mongols/Timurids 100% active all of the time (they sometimes refuse to take the human's last settlement, don't know why, but other than that, perfect)
    - Combined my strat map AI with Lusted's new Beta AI for more save/load reliability
    - Made a few more minor 2H animation fixes
    - Allowed aztecs higher recruitment from temple
    - Included money script for aztecs
    - Increased money for normal factions from 1800/2600 to 2000/3000 (cap stays the same)
    - Increased amount of money Mongols/Timurids get up to a certain cap
    - Increase papal_states king's purse from 1500 to 2000 (they don't have a money script currently)
    - Fixed a bug where England would always get the extra cash even if played by a human player
    - Made Siege Battle AI even better
    - Changed several factions' naval behavior - invasions should be more common

Known issues:
    - Sometimes after fighting Timurids with elephants, your game will get an unexpected error and die. That's outside of my control (save removing elephants completely) and a standard M2TW bug. Its rare though, but still, save before fighting elephants!

- AI-Human alliances are less likely to break than in 0.92 (especially if you are more powerful than the AI faction which usually is the case). This is due to the Beta code. However, the total benefits greatly outweigh the deficits overall.

Please update and give feedback to help improve the mod!

http://generalsun.dreamhosters.com/u...laModv0.93.zip
    Last edited by FactionHeir; 05-28-2008 at 02:34.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Default Re: VanillaMod 0.93

Hi, I know this mod is probably unsupported anymore, but I'd just like to note that the download link on this page is broken.