Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmm

Default Hmmmmm

I see a few familiar faces still hanging around here. Long time no see.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hmmmmm

Welcome Back Elmo. Plan On Making A Return to .Org?

Since the .org appears to have improved its moderating staff, by eliminating one particularly unsavory individual, I will be participating here a bit more often. Though, I will not be using the old ElmarkOFear username, since most know be by this one now. I just visited the .com with my ElmarkOFear name and had quite a few new patrons who asked me who the heck I was, and why I have the title of Admiral?. hehe

You look to have done quite well for yourself during my time away. I'm glad to see you are a moderator. You always had a passion for this game, and it's good to see you spending time helping out the MP community. Most people have a tendency to take and take and never really contribute around here, so I am happy you are one of the elite few who have decided to give back. :)

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by UglyElmo2 View Post
    Since the .org appears to have improved its moderating staff, by eliminating one particularly unsavory individual, I will be participating here a bit more often. Though, I will not be using the old ElmarkOFear username, since most know be by this one now. I just visited the .com with my ElmarkOFear name and had quite a few new patrons who asked me who the heck I was, and why I have the title of Admiral?. hehe

You look to have done quite well for yourself during my time away. I'm glad to see you are a moderator. You always had a passion for this game, and it's good to see you spending time helping out the MP community. Most people have a tendency to take and take and never really contribute around here, so I am happy you are one of the elite few who have decided to give back. :)

I always will Know you Elmo, no matter what name you are under .
    But I had a similar problem. I Just joined Sith Clan and people asked me if I am "The Real Warman8". If that's good or bad, I don't know .

Thank you El. I was In the RTW MP Forum untill I switch to here in M2TW MP Forum. I always had a passion for this game since I started in March 2004 on VI, and since I had to cut down on my time because of my Wrists and recently won a HOF award, I feel relived and decided I should start to give back to the community that gave me so many chances.

If you (or anyone else) need anything, just PM Me!

Thanks Warman.

I sure could use a dozen donuts! It's late and I'm starving for sugar!

Woohoo, Elmo is back. i would urge you to use ElmarkoOfFear name. People need to know S:TW and M:TW exist and we had much fun :D

Annie
    AggonyJade of the Brotherhood of Aggony, [FF]ladyAn or [FF]Jade of the Freedom Fighters

We had a lot of good times back then didn't we? More excellent players than at any other time I can remember. Lots of great matches too. Great to see you Ann. You still see any of the old FF's around?

Hi my old friends
    Hope you are all well nice to see some friendly old faces around i have just started to play Med 2 do any of you play it? i have seen very few of the old clans in med 2 but there seem to be a few new ones
    Nice to see the org still going keep up the good work

I havent played since the release of Rome so if you see me in the lobby come and give me some Tips :)

Good to see you all

Subadai

Hi Subudai! :)

I am only playing the MP hotseat campaign, with autoresolved battles now. I found the AI lacking and autoresolve makes it much harder.

I'm still not fond of the multiplayer, but I do now like the hotseat. I hope they keep that in the next game.

i would urge you to use ElmarkoOfFear name.
    I agree!

Welcome Back Elmo!
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?

Howdy George!

It's good to have a bit of time to visit places again.

Could you PM me with the Hunter Forum link again. I reformatted this hard drive and lost my links.

Tell T1 I am still trying to make it to one of your practices. Seems my kids have declared my PC as their own. I may have to sell them on E-Bay if they keep it up.

I was playing M2:TW for a shortwhile and stopped a few months ago. Somehow I couldn't consistently log into M2:TW foyer, and nobody could tell me why (and I was not alone experiencing the problem at the time) so I stopped playing it.

If you see a game hosted by Thompson45cal, join it quick as it usually fills up fast. That's because these games are fun. If you see him, say "Ground control to Major Thom: Annie (Jade) says hi" :)

Annie
    Last edited by LadyAnn; 06-22-2008 at 14:08.
    AggonyJade of the Brotherhood of Aggony, [FF]ladyAn or [FF]Jade of the Freedom Fighters

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Welcome back to the Org Elm

Annie, are you still playing any VI games?
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

I followed a 12-step program and am TW-sober for 3 months now :D

Annie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAnn View Post
    I followed a 12-step program and am TW-sober for 3 months now :D

Annie

What Program Was that Ann? World Of Warcraft?

That would be sinking low :P Not much online games lately, only a couple of forum games.

Annie

Blog Entries

Fourm Games are ok. I played Guild Wars to try to break my TW addiction, but I hated GW.

Come on, you know you want to play VI again! Castle 2_5_2 and my Swiss Army wants you back!

Played Guidlwar 2 yrs ago (a few FFs played that too) but I got quickly bored.
    A lot of water under the bridge for VI...

Annie

Blog Entries

Then don't walk over the Bridge

LOL

I can't see going back for long either Annie. Though, I will for Tomisama and the Hunters, to be used as a practice dummy for them to beat up on. :)

I have to contend with my kids, so the limited time I have I check my email, respond, do a bit of foruming, but nothing online at the moment. I am playing several different PBEMs: CivIV, M2TW RetroFit, Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin and Afrika Korp. and a couple of games of GO.

Other than that, I let the kids use the PCs to do their homework, and chat with their friends.

It's great to see all these old veterans still around. I miss the days of old, when we challenged each other almost nightly to improve our game.

Who here remembers my vanilla MTW1, All-Missile Army of Doom? Or my original ElmoHead faction army? woot! hehe

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is...that...Elmo? I've been waiting so long for this!

Elmos back!
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Hi Pevergreen! I remember when you first joined here! Glad to see you stuck it out.

Blog Entries

I was waiting for you to come back

I still remember the discussions we had on Mario Kart

LOL You should play the new Wii version of the game! My son and daughter kick my butt every time. SIGH I love the steering controls the Wii uses for the game.

Blog Entries

I should play it? I own it Getting Super Smash Brothers Brawl tomorrow!!!

I wasn't as impressed with the Smash Bros. for the Wii. My kids like it, but I felt the gamecube version had more control. The Wii version seems to have a bit more lag, and I don't find the maps as well done. It may be because of the size of the characters, which now seem larger than the gamecube version. :)

My favorite Wii game of all is Tiger Woods 2008. The Wii was made for such games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UglyElmo2 View Post
    LOL

I can't see going back for long either Annie. Though, I will for Tomisama and the Hunters, to be used as a practice dummy for them to beat up on. :)

I have to contend with my kids, so the limited time I have I check my email, respond, do a bit of foruming, but nothing online at the moment. I am playing several different PBEMs: CivIV, M2TW RetroFit, Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin and Afrika Korp. and a couple of games of GO.

Other than that, I let the kids use the PCs to do their homework, and chat with their friends.

It's great to see all these old veterans still around. I miss the days of old, when we challenged each other almost nightly to improve our game.

Who here remembers my vanilla MTW1, All-Missile Army of Doom? Or my original ElmoHead faction army? woot! hehe

My Swiss Army with my Castle 2_5_2 Will take care of your armies!!

Is that the castle that had the balista towers and 3 walls you had to penetrate before even reaching the majority of your troops? :) Even in MTW1, it would be hard to beat.

Now, a nice bridge battle, I think I remember how to attack those. I was an expert at one time.

an expert on turning your furry red arse and running....

LOL Woot! True. Very True!

But I routed with flare and purpose!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast