Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Tyberius Mod 2.0 Final Version Released!

Default Re: Tyberius Mod 2.0 Final Version Released!

Good one, thank you cogre
    The Caravel Mod: a (very much) improvedvanilla MTW/VI v2.1 early campaign

Please make sure you have the latest version (v3.3)
    Since v3.3 the Caravel Mod includes customised campaigns for huge and default unit settings

Download v3.3
    Info & Discussion Thread

If I install everything my game will freeze at end of turn. Always after 15 or 20 turns and any faction. However, XL 3.0 with Tyberius 2.0 has worked without any problems. I'm afraid to add the 2.0 music pack, 2.1, 2.2, or the map update.

Do you get any error message? When game freezes it usually opens an error window in the background. If it's a non critical error like missing portrait you can continue the game by simply clicking "OK".
    I played 2.2 version some months ago without problems so it's hard to say what's wrong.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Do you get any error message? When game freezes it usually opens an error window in the background. If it's a non critical error like missing portrait you can continue the game by simply clicking "OK".
    I played 2.2 version some months ago without problems so it's hard to say what's wrong.
    Hi Stazi, I don't get any error messages at all. The game just freezes and I have to use the Task Mgr. to get to the desktop. Do you use the map update? I had this mod working without any issues about 2 1/2 years ago, but I don't remember exactly what I had installed.

IIRC I installed XL 3.0 > tyberius 2.0 > 2.1 > 2.2 > map update. (without music addon).
    I don't know what type of error you get but try to alt-tab active tasks when the game freezes. You should find error window this way (if you get one).
    Hmm..I think I'll try a fresh install and let you know.
    ---- EDIT----
    I've played @40 turns and everything looks ok. Maybe try a fresh install.
    Last edited by Stazi; 06-02-2011 at 19:14.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    IIRC I installed XL 3.0 > tyberius 2.0 > 2.1 > 2.2 > map update. (without music addon).
    I don't know what type of error you get but try to alt-tab active tasks when the game freezes. You should find error window this way (if you get one).
    Hmm..I think I'll try a fresh install and let you know.
    ---- EDIT----
    I've played @40 turns and everything looks ok. Maybe try a fresh install.
    When you did the fresh install did you install the music addon too? Thank you for your help.

No. I've installed the mod yesterday in exact same way I described in previous post (without music) and it works flawlessly (at least during first 40 turns I tried).
    On the previous page you can find a little fix for the mod which prevents CTD caused by Hungarian's crusade. It probably won't help you cause Hungarians don't build crusades so early but it's worth to try.

Okay thanks Stazi, I'll give it a try.

If you still have a problems you can send me a saved game the turn when you get CTD/freeze. This way we will know if it's the mod's problem or something with your hardware/software setup. Send me a PM if you're interested.

hello. i was just having a question about the muslim factions. when you conquer non-muslim lands, its not possible to build your own units anymore, except royal court - ghulam bodyguards. this is not the case when i play the catholic factions...all units available everywhere. which is the right game behaviour. also, i have a graphics-ctd problem. a big one. pretty often, the screen will break up and then go bluescreen on me when i take any action. my card is a 8800gts. i have followed up on a number of advice as antialiasingx2 etc. with little improvement. thanks for any anwers

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by petter76 View Post
    also, i have a graphics-ctd problem. a big one. pretty often, the screen will break up and then go bluescreen on me when i take any action. my card is a 8800gts. i have followed up on a number of advice as antialiasingx2 etc. with little improvement. thanks for any anwers
    Have you tried the previous-next button fix? I can't remember if this is automatically installed as part of the Tyberius mod.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Why hasn't the 2.3 patch been re-released?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberius View Post
    Thank you dimitrios.

I have various projects, like an extended viking invasion including more provinces of the northern continental europe, scandinavia, finland, iceland and greenland but I'm not very good at programming or making new campaigns, that´s the reason I didn't made my own mod and upgraded XL. so I have to learn more about it before making a "proper" mod. On the other side I may asociate with someone good at programming and do the graphics myself.

Have you made any progress on the Vikings?
    Using only the best:
    MTW: VI + Mods

http://www.Ingersoll.net

Tyberius has not been active here for over two years. He's probably moved on to pastures new.

how did you give the "KnightsHospitaller" and "OrderFootsoldiers" to the Hungarians? I have the same problem with crusades

the link doesn`t work anymore...I have the same problem with the Hungarians as cogre. crusades start leads to ctd...

is there something to be done? help much appreciated

All my files uploaded on gamefront are missing or non-existent. Unfortunately, I can't find this fix on my hdd too but I remember what's the problem so I'll make another one. I'll edit this post when it's ready (probably tomorrow).

I have the Tyberius XL 2.2 crusade fix.zip: Tyberius XL 2.2 crusade fix.zip

Member thankful for this post:

drone 

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    I have the Tyberius XL 2.2 crusade fix.zip: Tyberius XL 2.2 crusade fix.zip
    Thanks a lot!

Atomicgamer dont'works!! Please new link for this fantastic mod!!

any suggestions on where to reupload the mod?

Tyberius in person, that honor! For upload your fantastic Mod I suggest Gamefront,or Mega,or Droopbox,for example!
    Thanks,I can't wait to play with your Mod!

Links to my own archive below. I still have access to patch 2.3 but due to some copyright issues I won't post a link here.
    Enjoy!

Tyberius Mod 2.0 Final Version.exe

2. Tyberius Mod 2.0 Music Pack.exe

3. Tyberius update patch 2.1.exe

4. Tyberius update patch 2.2.exe

5. Tyberius Map update 2.2.exe

6. Tyberius_LoadScreen3.0.exe
    Last edited by Stazi; 10-25-2015 at 22:13.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

* bump *
    thanks for the links stazi ... still up and working .
    cheers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567