Thread: Release: The Crusades V2.0

Lightbulb Release: The Crusades V2.0

First I have to say that this is not the work of Caius Britannicus!

Features:
    In the third crusade campaign: I have...
    > devided the crusader factions into England, France & the Holy Roman Empire
    > added the byzantine Empire

In the saracens campaign: I have...
    > devided the crusader factions into Kindom of Jerusalem, Principallity of Antiochia, County of Tripoli, County of Edessa
    > added Turkey(not very good at the moment), the byzantine Empire

Default Re: Release: The Crusades V2.0

So is this basically like Caius' Crusades except with more factions (in other words, same map, units, etc)? Also, have you added more NPC names? One of my biggest problems with this mod was that, in its unfinished state, every rebel was "Captain Jacques" or like 2 other names.

Finally, how stable is it? I had crashes here and there with Caius' version.
    Balloons collected:
    Campaigns completed: Vanilla Armenia, Vanilla BI Western Roman Empire and Berbers

Default AW: Release: The Crusades V2.0

Sorry, but it's only a small realease - so I haven't added some new names yet!

Great, I'm downloading it.
    ~ Click on the picture below to see First Age of Beleriand & Middle-Earth in a Total War modification ~

i have it and install it in the principal folder but i can not start any campaign
    how i have to install?
    Nom

I've written you the answer in totalwar-zone.de!

The problem was, that the names.dat was in the world-folder instead of the text-folder!

Default Re: AW: Release: The Crusades V2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Etius View Post
    The problem was, that the names.dat was in the world-folder instead of the text-folder!
    I assume that this is in regards to my beef with the lack of variety in rebel names . . .so what does it mean? Did Caius actually have a bunch of rebel names ready, or do some names have yet to be added to the correct folder?
    Balloons collected:
    Campaigns completed: Vanilla Armenia, Vanilla BI Western Roman Empire and Berbers