Thread: Problems running game

Default Problems running game

Hi

When I select Blue lotus campaign from the menu I get a message saying

'Please select an item from the list' ( I think)

Is there a line I should be adding to the BI shortcut i.e -mode, bltw etc ?

Thanks

Update

I've re-installed BI version 1.6 and the mod and can get into the game but all I can recruit are, um, crash test dummies...

Help please ; )
    Last edited by monkian; 07-09-2008 at 22:37. Reason: Update
    Look what these bastards have done to Wales. They've taken our coal, our water, our steel. They buy our homes and live in them for a fortnight every year. What have they given us? Absolutely nothing. We've been exploited, raped, controlled and punished by the English — and that's who you are playing this afternoon Phil Bennett's pre 1977 Rugby match speech

Current Blue Lotus TW Leader Member Rinsui's Avatar

Default Re: Problems running game

Well. Your problems are most likely due to the simple fact that the campaign is not implemented yet. Sorry, units are about 80% finished, after that the campaign game will be re-done as well. Should be by far easier to do than the units (no 3D models).
    We're working,
    Rinsui

So the campaign isn't working yet? I tried it and I couldn't recruit anything but diplomats and dummies.

Campaign's not running. Not all the factions have all their units, and then they have to be playtested for stats and costs. The files that are available are just the current work in progress, not the finished thing.

Play the custom battles and send in your thoughts on units' stats or any errors if you want to help out.

Also not that the units with a more aqua back drop on unit select are the finished units. Ones with blue backdrops are the older units from the first beta years ago and aren't finished units.

For progress and info on campaign, check out Rinsui's Updates and Faction Features.

Current Blue Lotus TW Leader Member Rinsui's Avatar

Kitagata said it.
    Rejoice, though: only Choson, Yomi and some rebel units are left to do...
    Well, fixing the Yomi Dragon will be another major challenge, though ><.
    Rinsui