Thread: The Hordes

I've heard so much about the Hojo horde, and ended up facing them quite a few times now, but is it always Hojo?
    Playing as Imagawa, i found myself up against their historical wors enemies, the Oda instead. Anyone shed light?

------------------
    TIGER LILY!!!
    check it out for yourself at: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tom.surman/frames.html
    TIGER LILY!!!
    check it out for yourself at: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tom.surman/frames.html

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

No it's not just Hojo. Reports pop up all the time about different hordes. Mori is one most often mentioned.
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa

No, by the time you get to the Mori frontier, Mori usually does have most of the western provinces, but he doesn't have a horde up. He just has a few large armies.
    My motto: Be sharp, not
    well-rounded.

As Shimazu I've faced Hojo, Oda and Mori. Depends the direction your campaign takes and where you start.

Also it occurs at the Normal difficulty level not just hard.

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

In my experience, Mori is too passive. He is always meditating on Buddha's compassion to give a hoot about using his behemoth armies to squash my 2 ashigaru defending my border provinces. Imagawa is typically the next-in-line to the Hojo horde-wise.
    [Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Probably because they ally with everyone and then assassinate them.
    My motto: Be sharp, not
    well-rounded.

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

You got that right!! Why is it that that Imagawa pig-dog always inherits other people's lands?!?

He will be holed up in Kyushu, but he shall inherit the empire of Hojo! So it is said, so it will be done.
    [Sips sake, eats popcorn]