Please help me, as my account name implies, I am a very fustrated user and would appreciate all and any help I can receive.

I downloaded this mod, because the concept of it interested me... however, I quickly grew tired of the fact that this mod would always crash on me, and the fact that it denied me of playing MTW. No big deal, I figured I would just uninstall it. Well, I mean to my start menu look through my list of programs to uninstall MTW. I click on uninstall, doesn't work. I repeat numerous times in vain.

So I open up the add/remove program list and choose to remove MTW from my computer, however, nothing happens. Just like with my previous method of attempting, I continue clicking on remove numerous times without anything happening. Yet, when I chose to remove any other program, it always came up with the question, "Are you sure you wish to remove this program?"

In my annoyed state, I ended up wiping out my MTW and sending it to the recycle bin, hoping it would by some chance allow me to reinstall the game now that it was completely wiped out. Well, when I put the game in, I cannot install it, even though all its contents are in the recycle bin.

I've searched through the threads on this forum, and can't find a single thread about uninstallation or an FAQ.

So, just how does one go about removing this mod? I would really like to know, because I love MTW, and not being able to play it would force me to reformat my computer so I can play it... which I am unwilling to do since it's not been two weeks since last I reformatted my computer.

Thanks.