Thread: MTW-Redux Beta Released!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: MTW-Redux Beta Released!

Hello Cyp, nice to see you posting here again in this dusty old place...

Before I answer your question, I just want to say that I have neither any Steam(-version) or W10 and therefore I am happy to receive any intel/info on Redux, Steam and W10 you can send my way. I could probably use it somehow, somewhere... As for your problem - I have no idea... Perhaps you could use the arrow-buttons instead? They work... If you punch in num-lock you can use those keys too, and zoom in/out as well. Maybe that could remedy your problem? At any rate...

Dear all lurkers...

Cyprian have just proven here - simply by posting - that this place is actually open for business (to anybody willing) - all it takes is you posting here. If you (yes that means you) want new stuff to happen here, if you actually want to have new stuff to read about Redux - then you post... As simple as that... It is the only way - there are no alternative or other way for keeping this place active and interesting...

If you do not post - then nothing will happen here, and I will be as active here as that, and you will as a direct result get zero output and stuff to read here. That translates to zero things to lurk on, alright? I can only take this place so far on my own. Besides, having me babbling here to myself gets old real fast. Even I get that... Ergo, this place needs some kind dialog and input in order to have a meaningful output of any kind, it is a simple as that. And that means posts, in all its forms and sizes. No posts equals no activity - and ultimately nothing for you to lurk on here, alright?

I just thought I should clear this up here, once and for all. Now, feel free to
    surprise me, and start actually using this place, who ever you are...

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; 05-08-2017 at 04:14.