Thread: Much news about the server

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

Over at the Community Forum Ben from EA has posted a very informative bit of news about what EA's server is all about and how he tries to keep it running as well as he can. He also reveals the port numbers for the server.

Go and see it

A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

Senior Member Senior Member Obake's Avatar

In deference to the Org and our resident Tech guru Erado-san I also posted Ben's message in the Tech Forum.

------------------
    Obake

I warned you, but did you listen? Ohh, no...it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

This guy does all he can to improve our gameplay and many of the server problems are because ben is trying to update the server to become better and better.

Guys, for one time, when the server is down, say our ben is improving our gaming experience, thanks...

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre at: http://terazawa.totalwar.org

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Please go read my statements in the URL provided by Erado. I am not upset with Ben or Ritchie, but at EA's view of our gaming community. It is because of the support by people such as Ben and Ritchie that I continue to play this game.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

YES elmarko i feel the same way as you. About the whole company's (EA and all other gameing publishers) over all things like this that is how they look at things:mad.

It is only due to people who care about there games and stuff like that that make any type of suport for there product's. if you look at ben he does this stuff in his own time because EA don't pay him for his Extra work. EA or any other company need to look at people like him and thank the hell out of those people because without them the company would have no suporters at all.

------------------
    Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades
    Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

boy elmo,

and here all this time i thought it was my natural wit, charm and beauty that was keeping you hanging around ;)

by the way, the publisher needs that check if he's going to publish another copy of 'The Tao of Elmarko'.

K.

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

I am not going topay him anymore!! He mistakenly titled it "The Towel of Elmarko", now I am getting inundated with many orders via email for nice fluffy bathing towels. AAAAAARGH!!!
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

well elmo,

i thought the towel thing was just something to go with the ashigaru clothing line...you know, the brown underwear with the built in arrow holes.

K.