Thread: Army range

Default Army range

Hi,
    I just downloaded and started IBFD 7.03, and i must admit that it is a pretty nice mod.
    I just don`t like, that your armies can't even go from one city to the next within one round, although i got paved roads. So i would like to know, if it is possible to get a higher range for your armies, like in the normal game...

thx for help

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default Re: Army range

Quote Originally Posted by Bene View Post
    Hi,
    I just downloaded and started IBFD 7.03, and i must admit that it is a pretty nice mod.
    I just don`t like, that your armies can't even go from one city to the next within one round, although i got paved roads. So i would like to know, if it is possible to get a higher range for your armies, like in the normal game...

thx for help

sorry for the lateness-no one really uses this place.

and the answer to your question is that I think you can. you need to change the movement points. problem is, I do not know where to do so. I assume you need to look in the Map related files. It's best to take this to the mod questions section, under the RTW modification part .
    Last edited by Ibrahim; 08-25-2008 at 20:37.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg