Thread: Special Request

Thumbs down Special Request

My previous post was removed by the moderator. I didn't think what I asked was irrelevant. For anyone who didn’t get a chance to read it, I simple requested politely that if a special version of this mod can be made that only implement the unrecruitable units in custom battle into the main campaign and correct the model representation of correct armor upgrade. I’m sure people looking into this mod were people who wanted minimal fix to the game and not tweaks here and there in the AI, unit statistic, income injection, and other so call balances when CA already balance the game out pretty well. If people really like it, there wouldn’t be post to ask to remove it because there are too many tweaks people don’t want. I think the original vanilla game is good and so do they.

I’m also a modder and had done submod for RTR 1.6 and the original MTW, among other games. I’m very familiar with the RTW file structures. MTW2 isn’t all that different. I know it wouldn’t take more than a few line changes in several text files. There are several things that I wanted to tweak. If I unpack the .pack files. I would be tweaking the entire Milan faction with new textures and new model units. I spent more time modding RTW than playing and I don’t want to do that with MTW2.

I thought it was very rude that you didn’t reply when a relevant question was ask and instead you deleted the post. I just thought being a modder, you should know how to handle questions or request better. If you are offended by what was ask, you should politely answer it, not just delete it. That's a double thumbs down for you.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Default Re: Special Request

Your post was not deleted, it was moved to modding questions as it is irrelevant to this mod.

As you have a thread there where you can elaborate and ask questions, this thread can be locked
    Last edited by FactionHeir; 08-26-2008 at 14:13.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)