Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Mafia [Concluded]

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Spirit Mafia [Concluded]

Long, long ago, in a land far to the East, a splendid coronation was at work. A man in rich, colorful robes robes was placed atop a bejeweled throne, in his large, splendid castle. Servants from all walks of life lined the long hall, every one bowed to this one man. A priest, himself dressed in humble, plain robes, was bowed before the man, not three feet in front of him, a crown in his hands with three beautiful rubies, three emeralds, one obscenely large, pristine sapphire resting atop the middle, and with the highest quality white jade trimming the crown all around.

The priest spoke, "My Lord we all gather here today to celebrate your great triumphs, your generosity to your people, and, of course, your ascension to the throne. You have truly deserved your new rank, through all of your past efforts and sacrifices . May your reign be long, and fruitful. My lord, Makaikhaan, may you never forget all those who sacrificed to help you ascend, and that you may be just, wise, swift, and benevolent in all decisions you make. From here on, ma-..." The priest's words were cut off, as he staggered forward, nearly dropping the opulent crown before being caught by the soon to be Emperor.

"What is wrong, priest?!" Makaikhaan demanded.

"A strong presence..." the Priest managed to whisper. "A force stronger than anything I've ever felt. Its some kind of intense spiritual energy... Its oppressive, how can you not feel it?" Makaikhaan looked about, none of the servants seemed to be suffering, nor could he feel a thing. Truly, he had picked a great Holy Man for his coronation if he could feel such things with such sensitivity. The priest whispered again, "Its some kind of spirit, or demon, lord. Something very, very powerful. Perhaps more than one. Its likely inside the castle now. You must ready yourself. I don't know how much longer I can last, this spiritual energy is sapping my strength... Let me... let me at least finish this coronation..." The priest, with Makaikhaan's help, staggered back to his feet, crown still in hand. "I hereby crown you... crown you..." The priest's hand shook, but he just barely managed to place the crown atop the bent head of Makaikhaan. "I..-" The priest suddenly dropped where he stood, in a lame heap upon the floor.

"Servants, come here!" Makaikhaan ordered. "Take this man to the physician! He is to survive at all costs!" Several servants brought a futon underneath the poor priest, and dragged him to the physician's quarters. Makaikhaan then turned to the rest of the servants. "Some kind of demon or spirit is in the castle! Look how it attacked this great holy man! Something is amiss here, everyone be careful for the night! Report anything suspicous to me in the morning, for everyone's sake." And with that, a frustrated man wheeled on the heel of his foot, stepping quickly back to his sleeping quarters for the night, angry that the something would attack the priest and stop his coronation from being complete. He hoped that the priest would recover quickly, there was simply no one else in the land who compared. THAT would be the priest who coronated him. With his mind racing with thoughts, the Lord fitfully attempted to get his night's sleep...

Greetings all, welcome for this next mafia game! I'm looking for roughly 40 people, same as last time, but I'll certainly accept more if demand dictates it.

Rules:

NO QUOTING HOST'S PMS, NO QUOTING CHATLOGS, NO SCREENSHOTS, NO ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS, AND NO TRANSLATING HOST'S PM'S-You may quote PM's from other players. You may claim whatever you want, including role name, so long as you don't quote my PM's word for word, or very close to word for word. Also, you cannot reveal victory conditions. Period.

The dead cannot reveal anything, including previous night actions, but they may participate as much as they want to contribute to general discussion. The dead also may not communicate outside the thread in any way, shape, or form relating to this game, be it via PM, chat, quicktopic, or other. Please do not PM the dead as well, to avoid any confusion.

I do not allow Vote: No Lynch as an option. Period. You may abstain, however.

If you wish to take back a vote, you CANNOT do it by editing a previous post. I will not count it. Period. You must unvote:playerX in order to recant the previous vote. In order to vote for someone, you must do so in the usual Vote:makaikhaan style. Votes must be bolded, for reference.

WOGs will occur if a person does not vote 3 rounds in a row, or if they do not vote in 4 rounds in total. Please, please don't make me WOG you. It won't be a pretty death.

Suicides will only be allowed in the event of a person being very much unable to participate in the game. I do not allow suicides for any other reason.

No links to anything outside of this thread. Period. I don't care if it pertains to something completely irrelevant.

It would be very helpful for the sake of my sanity if players kept a tally running.

DON'T MESS WITH THE TALLY! If I determine ANYONE is intentionally misrepresenting the tally, I WILL wog the offender immediately. I will not put up with BS like that.

Voting periods will be 24 hours, though I may occasionally extend it to 36 if necessary.

Any ties in voting will await someone to break it. First vote to either person who is tied will result in lynch, regardless of any posts after it.

Roles-

3-4 mafia, including a "godfather" of sorts.

One detective, one doctor.

And... other miscellaneous roles y'all will have to deal with/figure out. Some will be pro-town, some won't be.

Signups: 27/40

Anelious Phyros
    Aries777777
    Caius
    Chaotix27
    CountArach
    CrazedRabbit
    El Diablo
    Elite Ferret
    FactionHeir
    Fahad I
    GeneralHankerchief
    glyphz
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Ichigo
    Ignoramus
    KukriKhan
    LittleGrizzly
    LordWinter
    Northnovas
    Omanes Alexandropolites
    Quintus.JC
    Rythmic
    Shlin28
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    woad&fangs
    Warmaster Horus
    YourLordandConqueror
    Last edited by seireikhaan; 09-03-2008 at 02:18.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Spirit Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

in.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

What does BS stand? In.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

In. Lynch TC turn 1 right?
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

meow!!!
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Just your average Senior Member Warmaster Horus's Avatar
    Besancon, France: a stepping stone to greatness. I hope.

In.
    The Throne Room: "Less a forum, more a way of life." Econ21
    Don't hesitate to visit the Mead Hall! A little more reading, a little less shouting, please.
    Join the latest greatest installement of mafia games: Capo di Tutti Capi!
    Check out the Gahzette!
    By the by, are you interested in helping out the Gahzette? Think you could be a writer, reporting on the TW or Org community? Then check the Gahzette Thread or drop me a PM!

Back.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Inside the coronation!

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

In.
    "My IQ test came back. Thankfully it was negative"

Been to:

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Ooooh, this looks fun!

Vote: In
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

In, first big mafia in a while.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

BS: Bye Shlin

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

BS stands for Bull Ship.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Grizzly!! (like answering a register) (incase you didn't get it, i want in!)

Lynch TC turn 1 right?

Yes, TC is the only mafia we have to lynch from sigurds game though right ?
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

IN.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

I wanna play
    Status Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    Grizzly!! (like answering a register) (incase you didn't get it, i want in!)

Lynch TC turn 1 right?

Yes, TC is the only mafia we have to lynch from sigurds game though right ?
    I have a feeling TC wont be playing any mafia games for a while, at least large ones, so we have time to forget his sins, again....

In.

INgage

GAMEROOM
    Come & Play

VINLAND SAGA

Blog Entries

.in.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

In.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

In.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Happy to play. Thanks for the invitation.

"in".
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

I'll join.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Cthonic God of Deception Member ULC's Avatar
    In the swirling maddening chaos of the cosmos unseen to man...

Hmmm, I'd like to join, but I have to see how things might go this coming week and week after. otherwise, I'm in

In, cause makaikhaan told me to.
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Post Re: Spirit Mafia

In!
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm in!

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well....

I'd like to have gotten more people, but I owe it to those that actually have signed up got get this going pretty soon here. I'm going to leave signups open for another day or two, and then this game will be going, regardless of how many are in by that point.

*but if you've got people you can invite, feel free to do so
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Son of a Camel Member anelious phyros's Avatar

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast