Thread: Cool new unit! Or it would be...

Default Cool new unit! Or it would be...

uh, yeah. Let me start by saying Thrace is probably one of my favourite factions in RTW. The only thing I might not like about them are...*drumroll*

The Falxmen. They just don't fit in with the rest of my unstoppable, awesome army, being all hellenic and stuff.

The idea is like; Unique Thracian Falxmen. Think "Hoplite Falxmen", kinda. I'm saying, a soldier that looks like those uber-cool hoplites(the helmets are f****** sweet), but waves a badass blade around.

Anyone with me?

Oh, and also: Don't bother telling me that it's not historically accurate, I really couldn't care less, really.
    "You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way"

Son of a Camel Member anelious phyros's Avatar

Default Re: Cool new unit! Or it would be...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
    uh, yeah. Let me start by saying Thrace is probably one of my favourite factions in RTW. The only thing I might not like about them are...*drumroll*

The Falxmen. They just don't fit in with the rest of my unstoppable, awesome army, being all hellenic and stuff.

The idea is like; Unique Thracian Falxmen. Think "Hoplite Falxmen", kinda. I'm saying, a soldier that looks like those uber-cool hoplites(the helmets are f****** sweet), but waves a badass blade around.

Anyone with me?

Oh, and also: Don't bother telling me that it's not historically accurate, I really couldn't care less, really.

So are you purposing this unit for someone to make it or something?

Yeah, something like that. I don't have the skills to do it myself, regrettably.
    "You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way"

Nothing To Display