Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kung Fu Mafia II (signups)

unvote: Omanes

Vote: Aries

Absolute Self defense all the way.

Challenge: Seamus

For not voting.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

vote:makaikhaan
    Last edited by Thermal; 09-29-2008 at 20:42.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    Tied. Next vote to break the tie lynchs, and after that post it is nighttime.
    Sorry, Aries, but you're already lynched, for all intensive purposes. My apologies, but it was either you or Sigurd. I don't particularly feel like being lynched yet.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by makaikhaan View Post
    Sorry, Aries, but you're already lynched, for all intensive purposes. My apologies, but it was either you or Sigurd. I don't particularly feel like being lynched yet.
    meh...

why did i wait?

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vote: GeneralHankerchief

The only prudent path. And I can't vote for glyphz.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think khaan's challenge should count. Technically, he did it after voting, and since voting ends immediately after the tie is broken...
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    I don't think khaan's challenge should count. Technically, he did it after voting, and since voting ends immediately after the tie is broken...
    well y'know, maybe he changed his mind, maybe the voting can stop once hes seen the result and then it will be a tie so no one will be lynched, ok perhaps not, well you've lost a good'un folks...

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gah, just realized I voted late.

Sorry.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Right.

Challenged before I'm even up and running.

Shlin, let me have a swig o' that, I'm parched I am.

Missed the vote, sorry. Spent the end of last and much of the weekend at a training seminar -- new product line comes out on 1 October. Barely swung by to check PMs etc. Good buys for Life Insurance (Must be catholic, 18+, and preferably male).

Need a drink.

More active from here on.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Right.

Challenged before I'm even up and running.

Missed the vote, sorry. Spent the end of last and much of the weekend at a training seminar -- new product line comes out on 1 October. Barely swung by to check PMs etc. Good buys for Life Insurance (Must be catholic, 18+, and preferably male).

Need a drink.

More active from here on.
    I'll hold you to that.

Now, about that swig...

The votes have been cast, and as the sun goes down a ball of fire shoots out of it and blows Aries to smithereens.

GeneralHankerchief has defeated FactionHeir in a duel.

It is nighttime for 24 hours starting now.

Can we get a status list?
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Beat by GH again
    Last edited by FactionHeir; 09-30-2008 at 11:56.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    The votes have been cast, and as the sun goes down a ball of fire shoots out of it and blows Aries to smithereens.

GeneralHankerchief has defeated FactionHeir in a duel.

It is nighttime for 24 hours starting now.
    oh how remorseful!
    nothing like a quick and sharpish death....

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: Kung Fu Mafia II (In Play)

Sic Semper Mad Tribal Freaks

Odd question Aries? Why 6 "7's" instead of 7?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Sic Semper Mad Tribal Freaks

Odd question Aries? Why 6 "7's" instead of 7?
    try something different, 7 being a lucky number for most, while 6 is the devils number, the useage of techical contrast is truely evident

also psychologically people are prone to break words or phrases down ie: 777 777, there fore breaking down 7 7's would perhaps be odd on the tongue ie: 777 777 ...7
    Last edited by Thermal; 09-30-2008 at 14:54.

It still does not help if you have a lisp..

Ariesssh sixsh shevenshs.

....and as for having the Devils number in your name - thats just plain naughty..

*oh*
    *Takes a quick peek at his name*
    *oh*
    Last edited by El Diablo; 09-30-2008 at 19:44.
    "My IQ test came back. Thankfully it was negative"

Been to:

So hmmm I wonder what role GH has that he is so good at kung fu.
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

*Recovers from drunkeness*

Maybe he is not so good at kung fu and only beat you because you suck so much?

*Falls back down again into a drunken stupour*

Quote Originally Posted by Aries777777 View Post
    try something different, 7 being a lucky number for most, while 6 is the devils number, the useage of techical contrast is truely evident

also psychologically people are prone to break words or phrases down ie: 777 777, there fore breaking down 7 7's would perhaps be odd on the tongue ie: 777 777 ...7
    Actually, USA phone numbers (minus the area code) are all 7 digits long, usually broken into a 3 then 4 pattern for memorization purposes. Thanks for the odd answer to an odd question.

Vote:Sarathos for voting late.
    Oh, Im late again....
    Last edited by Sarathos; 10-01-2008 at 02:33.
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

TevashSvat is found at the bottom of a long flight of stairs with every bone in his body broken.

Voting begins, 24 hours.

Players:
    makaikhaan
    GeneralHankerchief
    Crazed Rabbit
    pevergreen--Killed
    Sigurd
    Beefy
    FactionHeir
    Shlin
    Chaotix
    Lord Winter
    Seamus Fermanagh
    El Diablo
    Sarathos
    Pannonian
    Omanes
    CountArach
    Rythmic
    TevashSvat--Killed
    Aries--Lynched

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ragh! I forgot that this started. Sorry... I was ergh.. Drunk

Challenge: Sarathos

Lets get the party going ey?
    Last edited by Beefy187; 10-01-2008 at 11:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
    It still does not help if you have a lisp..

Ariesssh sixsh shevenshs.

....and as for having the Devils number in your name - thats just plain naughty..

*oh*
    *Takes a quick peek at his name*
    *oh*

edit: not sure if im allowed to influence the game like this, but yes, continue to vote for makaikhaan, the heretic pirate!
    Last edited by Thermal; 10-01-2008 at 14:22.

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

I guess I'll start this voting session...

vote: makaikhaan

I am after you man...

Seriously ... your self preservation last round speaks of important role. A Pirate Captain looking for lost mates perhaps?
    Status Emeritus

vote:GH

I think you have a very high kung fu score, so you likely have a role.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd Fafnesbane View Post
    I guess I'll start this voting session...

vote: makaikhaan

I am after you man...

Seriously ... your self preservation last round speaks of important role. A Pirate Captain looking for lost mates perhaps?
    Ooooh. Does it?

vote: Omanes for the same reason as last round.

*Wakes up from my drunken stupour*

*Voice slurring* YOUU ARRRRRE ALLLLLLLL PIRATES!!! PIRATES!!! PIRATES I TELL YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    Tis my drrrrrrink, not your's, or anybody else's... It's MINE I tell youuuuu! MINE!!!

Vote: Seamus

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Going on down the line:

makaikhaan - voted out of self-preservation, but everybody does that, so it's tough to get a read on him, my gut says innocent.
    GeneralHankerchief - clearly innocent.
    Crazed Rabbit - voted for me. Hasn't posted much.
    pevergreen--Killed, nobody cares.
    Sigurd - getting a townie read on him.
    Beefy - dunno. Drunk IRL or in-game?
    FactionHeir - jealous of my 1337 skillz. I bet he had a high score because clearly he's making the point that I have one.
    Shlin - acting noticeably drunk. Sasaki's asked people to RP certain ways before though.
    Chaotix - post more.
    Lord Winter - more active than usual.
    Seamus Fermanagh - meh. I think inactivity story checks out judging by lack of queue updates.
    El Diablo - seems normal.
    Sarathos - chronically late. This is normal though.
    Pannonian - anybody home?
    Omanes - I forget why khaan's after him again.
    CountArach - show yourself.
    Rythmic - tough to lay a finger on. Not sure.
    TevashSvat--Killed, nobody cares.
    Aries--Lynched (chump)

Vote: Pannonian
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 10-01-2008 at 18:25.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Blog Entries

Challenge: Rythmic

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast