Thread: Borris knocks out Blair

Default Borris knocks out Blair

I must say that this took me by surprise, I was not expecting such heavy handedness from the Mayor of London. I think it was probably a good decision, Blair had been tripping up for ages now, the charges of racism I think made his position seem hopeless. Although part of me may be thinking hat it had something to do with his connection to Labour but anyways...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...s-Johnson.html

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

Default Re: Borris knocks out Blair

thank the lord. a prize tosspot is ever there was one.

good riddance

Blog Entries

same isnt he the one who made a fatal communacation error with that charles deminezez? (Or however its spelt) an innocent man killed for nothing, are laws and police are an obombination, i hope his replacement performs better

same isnt he the one who made a fatal communacation error with that charles deminezez? (Or however its spelt) an innocent man killed for nothing, are laws and police are an obombination, i hope his replacement performs better
    The problem therein is that what expectation do you have that his replacement will be less of an ?
    After all it wasn't the policy that was said to be ****** , it wasn't the operational proceedures as such that were said to be ******.......it was a combination of screw ups in policy and operations that led to an innocent man getting his brains spread around a train floor ?
    OK fair enough throw the lamb to the slaughter ...but if you ain't really changing anything then what is the point of sacrificing the lamb ?
    But bugger me sideways and call me Sandra where are all the ....(damn I can't use that word here),.....who at the time tried to justify the crap that Blair is now getting screwed over for ?
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 10-03-2008 at 07:52. Reason: Language

Indeed all the Telegraph bothers say is that the two chaps replacing hime are very trusted by both the met and the people they have served in the past. Oh yeah?

To be honest I have little faith in anything which has the hand of Borris all over it.

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Last edited by Rhyfelwyr; 10-02-2008 at 23:08.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
    The problem therein is that what expectation do you have that his replacement will be less of an ?
    After all it wasn't the policy that was said to be ****** , it wasn't the operational proceedures as such that were said to be ******.......it was a combination of screw ups in policy and operations that led to an innocent man getting his brains spread around a train floor ?
    OK fair enough throw the lamb to the slaughter ...but if you ain't really changing anything then what is the point of sacrificing the lamb ?
    But bugger me sideways and call me Sandra where are all the ....(damn I can't use that word here),.....who at the time tried to justify the crap that Blair is now getting screwed over for ?
    i don't really factor the killing of menenzes into my loathing of Blair, i despise him because he is a politically correct tool who spent the last five years suckling from the hind-teat of nulab policy drivel.

Speaking of smarmy Blairites who somehow manage to network their way into positions of power despite visible lack of competence, anyone else interested to note the career of Peter Mandelson rise from the ashes once again?

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blair acted as though his position was unassailable. I have no idea whether the next one will be an improvement, but at least they'll be aware that they can be sacked.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

'parrently the guy tipped for the job told darling Borris to piss off...

Sig by Durango

-Oscar Wilde

a senior copper who believes in the divine governance of the expert without oversight from the electorate, there is a surpise.

the copper in question is no doubt very senior, but if he wants to rule himself out of contention because his views on policeing are conflicted with that of his ultimate 'master' then that is his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Bloody Infantry View Post
    Speaking of smarmy Blairites who somehow manage to network their way into positions of power despite visible lack of competence, anyone else interested to note the career of Peter Mandelson rise from the ashes once again?
    No he'll fit right in. Unelected, corrupt, mendacious, duplicitous, incompetent and a hypocrite. No he'll dovetail in nicely with the current shower.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

According to The Telegraph, it had nothing to do with party politics, Borris was always willing to work with Blair. I do love The Telegraph but they must start writing better lies.

Sig by Durango

-Oscar Wilde