Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nobel peace prize winners that werent deserved

Default Re: nobel peace prize winners that werent deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    wow that was good I hope temperature stayed stable when you put that down
    Is there some.... reason? you believe as you do? Or is it just so because you say it is so? Hopefully there's some big explanation that wasn't put together by a group of "scientists" paid by Exxon that you base it off.
    Koga no Goshi

I give my Nihon Maru to TosaInu in tribute.

Yesdachi swallowed by Jaguar! Member yesdachi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    The day you listen to reason, I think hell freezes over.
    Wow Frag, don’t “listen to reason” you may start some kind of reverse global warming in Hades.
    Peace in Europe will never stay, because I play Medieval II Total War every day. ~YesDachi

wow that was good I hope temperature stayed stable when you put that down
    Yeah, why; it's coherent with my prevous posts. But ok, let's stop the public waste transport and watch as nothing happens; as really, humans have no impact on their surroundings.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koga No Goshi View Post
    Is there some.... reason? you believe as you do? Or is it just so because you say it is so? Hopefully there's some big explanation that wasn't put together by a group of "scientists" paid by Exxon that you base it off.
    Worship the golden calf all you want, some just can't do without, they need their petty apocalypse.
    Last edited by KukriKhan; 10-06-2008 at 19:32.

Worship the golden calf all you want, some just can't do without, they need their petty apocalypse.
    What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. Whenever called out for this really extreme stances you make, like "humans absoultely have zero impact whatsoever on the environment", you fall back on just making really sarcastic, strange, seemingly drug-induced comments about people being lunatics around you or whatever.

I asked a really simple question, where's your basis or reasoning? I mean, just saying "I think it's not real", okay, thanks for sharing. But you blather on insulting people who do believe it, saying it's a religion or koolaid sipping hobby or whatever, what's your reason? All I asked was that you provide something other than an Exxon-sponsored science report, and you insult me. You don't even have to link me to anything. Just explain why you think we're religious lunatics for thinking you're wrong.
    Last edited by KukriKhan; 10-06-2008 at 19:32.
    Koga no Goshi

We are not talking about global warming any longer, we're talking about the ability humans have to alter their surroundings. A change does not mean apocalypse in anyway. I've challenged your dogma earlier in this thread on several occasions; neither of them relevant to global warming; but you did not dare to face them. Truth is that humanity is able to alter every aspect of Earth, even if not in a controlled or desired way.

And with that; I think the monologue is over for now.
    Last edited by KukriKhan; 10-06-2008 at 19:33.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. Whenever called out for this really extreme stances you make, like "humans absoultely have zero impact whatsoever on the environment", you fall back on just making really sarcastic, strange, seemingly drug-induced comments about people being lunatics around you or whatever.

I asked a really simple question, where's your basis or reasoning? I mean, just saying "I think it's not real", okay, thanks for sharing. But you blather on insulting people who do believe it, saying it's a religion or koolaid sipping hobby or whatever, what's your reason? All I asked was that you provide something other than an Exxon-sponsored science report, and you insult me. You don't even have to link me to anything. Just explain why you think we're religious lunatics for thinking you're wrong.
    Since when do I have to take believe into consideration for an argument, what you believe is yours, what is taxed from me because of bull is mine. Drug induced, no that's nice , smoke a peace-pipe on me or burry an axe whatever or dig it up also fine whatever keeps you busy howl to the moon if that's your thing.

I already explained why I think it is bull. In this very thread.

Since when do I have to take believe into consideration for an argument, what you believe is yours, what is taxed from me because of bull is mine. Drug induced, no that's nice , smoke a peace-pipe on me or burry an axe whatever or dig it up also fine whatever keeps you busy howl to the moon if that's your thing.

I already explained why I think it is bull. In this very thread.
    You're the one sneering at it as a ridiculous religious fancy, with no basis. And we've brought up multiple ways in which you are wrong. You claimed humans absolutely cannot change climate. I brought up nuclear winters. You claimed humans absolutely cannot change environment. We started talking abour carbon contents and what not. Point after point you make a really extreme claim that there is NO (blank), we prove it wrong, and you just make another equally extreme claim.

It's not hard, at all, to prove humans impact the environment. Where do you think all that mercury in seafood is coming from? Mother nature?
    Koga no Goshi

You're the one sneering at it as a ridiculous religious fancy, with no basis. And we've brought up multiple ways in which you are wrong. You claimed humans absolutely cannot change climate. I brought up nuclear winters. You claimed humans absolutely cannot change environment. We started talking abour carbon contents and what not. Point after point you make a really extreme claim that there is NO (blank), we prove it wrong, and you just make another equally extreme claim.

It's not hard, at all, to prove humans impact the environment. Where do you think all that mercury in seafood is coming from? Mother nature?
    You haven't brought up anything you just said I am wrong. If that sponge wants to keep soaking it up I think it's better that you give me some proof instead of the general consensus that just happens the one eating my money. EMFM gave a nice chart that shows a very nice correlation between sun and the rise in temperature with the CO2 just being of little importance and you galantly admitted that there might be other factors but you seem to be mentally blocking that already, pavlov, woof.

You haven't brought up anything you just said I am wrong. If that sponge wants to keep soaking it up I think it's better that you give me some proof instead of the general consensus that just happens the one eating my money. EMFM gave a nice chart that shows a very nice correlation between sun and the rise in temperature with the CO2 just being of little importance and you galantly admitted that there might be other factors but you seem to be mentally blocking that already, pavlov, woof.
    Of course I admit there are other factors. That doesn't change the overall picture of what's happening with our environment.

And, stop calling me a sponge, or a "bitch goddess worshipper", or whatever other idiotic comment rolls off your lips. It's as irrelevant as me saying you're an intellectually challenged little whiner who has taxophobia.
    Koga no Goshi

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Carlos Saavedra Lamas. Anyone could mediate the end of the Chaco War, he should have been more focused on Europe at the time.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Oh, wait, I'm sorry, we were discussing global warming. Not 30 years ago we had "global cooling", which makes me very skeptical about what anybody says. Sometime in the next 10 years, either a large volcanic eruption or the pollution from China will be sufficient to block out the sun and cool us back to normal. Or we'll get that nuclear winter.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Of course I admit there are other factors. That doesn't change the overall picture of what's happening with our environment.

And, stop calling me a sponge, or a "bitch goddess worshipper", or whatever other idiotic comment rolls off your lips. It's as irrelevant as me saying you're an intellectually challenged little whiner who has taxophobia.
    Actually that would be fun.

Actually that would be fun.
    It was quite fun, actually. Still, the point remains, that denying manmade influences on environment and insisting on his inability to change climate are both incorrect. You just seem hostile and bitter that any tax expenditures might go to alternative or clean energy or environmental regulation or something. Oh noes.
    Koga no Goshi

It was quite fun, actually. Still, the point remains, that denying manmade influences on environment and insisting on his inability to change climate are both incorrect. You just seem hostile and bitter that any tax expenditures might go to alternative or clean energy or environmental regulation or something. Oh noes.
    Not bitter enough to stop me from having a great time right now, it's like kicking down a pillar of a Dorian temple, destructive yes. Hostile, nah you'll get used to me.

Formerly: SwedishFish Member KarlXII's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States. Malmö/Gothenburg, Sweden. Cities of my ancestors and my favorite places to go!

Has the thread ran it's course?
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishFish View Post
    Has the thread ran it's course?
    Great minds think alike. Thanks, gentlemen for all contributions.

Closed. With Love.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123