Thread: A time in history question?

Default A time in history question?

You know that scroll that pops out every once in a while in the early stage of the game... does it affect my FM in anyway? like the one i read in the year 270 when rhegion fell and Blasio gained a triumph while my faction leader dies. It's actually quite the oposite my faction leader is still alive and quite well blasio is up to the north fighting barbarians while scipio was the one who took rhegion Lol.

Sorry for the constant threads... i'd like to learn all i can from people rather than learn them latter when it's a bit too late^_^

Thanks again.
    Current Campaigns

"tu regere imperio populos, Romane, memento"—"Roman, remember by your strength to rule the Earth's peoples!"

Thumbs up Re: A time in history question?

Don't worry. We all love EB and enjoy spreading its glory.

Now, the year in history doesn't affect your FM's. In EB, you make your own history by doing whatever you want. However, the year in history tells you what actually happened in the year it pops up. Like, who's consul, what wars were fought, this guy became king and founded a new city, and so on.

Default Re: A time in history question?

Heh thanks for that info...

If you dont mind me asking another question... when does the elections of offices occur? like for the consul?

Thanks again!
    Current Campaigns

"tu regere imperio populos, Romane, memento"—"Roman, remember by your strength to rule the Earth's peoples!"

AFAIK that happened in autumn, and, again, AFAIK a term as consul lasted a year so it was every autumn.
    Pull the trigger and hope it clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    Don't worry. We all love EB and enjoy spreading its glory.

Now, the year in history doesn't affect your FM's. In EB, you make your own history by doing whatever you want. However, the year in history tells you what actually happened in the year it pops up. Like, who's consul, what wars were fought, this guy became king and founded a new city, and so on.
    And especially, who is the current Eponymous Archon of Athens, and who won what events in the Olympics.

Hehe thanks guys.... meh i'm doing my best to try to follow history but meh it's getting bored doing nothing o.O
    For a Vh campaign mode the AI seem to be rather lazy., i was hoping they send stack after stack for me to massacre every turn^_^
    Current Campaigns